Any of you into F1? Well I used to watch a lot and now a days not that much but when it happens in Singapore I try to catch it not to mention only in Singapore they have night race, do you guys know here the race is not on special race track but on the roads which is used for daily by commuters, amazing rite? To understand what am saying you have to know what’s a F1 or fast car race track is actually is. Well ya! most of love Ferrari and to watch a Ferrari car is what fun …if you have 50 cars going and one Ferrari passes everyone stares at Ferrari I have seen this happening so many times. Along with the car Ferrari accessories is also very famous and one of them is perfume.
Ferrari Extreme Perfume For Men
- Product ~ Ferrari Extreme (Perfume for men)
- For ~ Men
- Price ~ SGD 110 OR INR 3995 (around there) for 125ml*In some online shops it’s much cheaper.
- Product Claim ~ Men’s Ferrari is a new concept fragrance, perfectly in tune with the elegance, prestige and unique Ferrari lifestyle, and reveals a strong, fascinating, sophisticated and distinctive character. The bottle is inspired by the aesthetic lines of Ferrari cars in an ongoing mix and match of the classic shapes of perfume bottles and the details of exquisite car bodies.
- How to use ~ Spray on or walk over perfume.
My Experience with Ferari perfume for men
Ferrari Extreme for Men comes in clear black colour bottle with a large metal cap. It’s romantic fragrance for men and was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas. Top notes are bergamot and cardamom; middle notes are nutmeg, cedar and geranium; base notes are musk and oakmoss.
Well guys as it goes we should know what we eat, it’s same for perfume too we should know what we wear, today we will try to understand what’s perfume notes.
Perfume is described in a musical metaphor as having three sets of notes, making the harmonious scent accord. The notes unfold over time, with the immediate impression of the top note leading to the deeper middle notes, and the base notes gradually appearing as the final stage. These notes are created carefully with knowledge of the evaporation process of the perfume.
- Top notes: The scents that are perceived immediately on application of a perfume. Top notes consist of small, light molecules that evaporate quickly. They form a person’s initial impression of a perfume and thus are very important in the selling of a perfume. Also called the head notes.
- Middle notes: The scent of a perfume that emerges just prior to when the top notes dissipate. The middle note compounds form the “heart” or main body of a perfume and act to mask the often unpleasant initial impression of base notes, which become more pleasant with time. They are also called the heart notes.
- Base notes: The scent of a perfume that appears close to the departure of the middle notes. The base and middle notes together are the main theme of a perfume. Base notes bring depth and solidity to a perfume. Compounds of this class of scents are typically rich and “deep” and are usually not perceived until 30 minutes after application.
The scents in the top and middle notes are influenced by the base notes, as well the scents of the base notes will be altered by the type of fragrance materials used as middle notes. Manufacturers of perfumes usually publish perfume notes and typically they present it as fragrance pyramid, with the components listed in imaginative and abstract terms.
Do you get it? We should know how to judge a perfume as many people think they can’t pick a right perfume but it’s not that tough.
Ok! coming over to the Ferrari Extreme itself the perfume is intense, masculine, musk and leather. it’s for men so you don’t think about it unless you want to be macho
The spray last for almost all day long, the fragrance is wonderful but nothing that makes you go ga-ga over it. No, no don’t get me it’s a wonderful perfume I just happen to know better one than this.
For any one collection it’s a good choice. Oh ya the price, ofcourse you gals going to talk about it then don’t forgot It’s F E R R A R I, I shall not say anything else. By the way other day I saw a Ferrari car miniature for SGD 900 !!
So how about gifting this as a valentine gift ?
You might like reading these perfume reviews too :-
- Moroccan Rose The Body Shop perfume Review
- Ghost Sweetheart Perfume Review
- The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Review
- Illamasqua Freak Perfume Review
- QUCO Hair Perfume Spray Review
- Hugo X X Eau De Toilette Review
- MAC Surf Baby Krazy Kahuna Lipglass Review +FOTD
- The Body Shop Aqua Lily Eau De Toilette Review
- Gucci Envy Perfume Review /Gucci Envy Eau De Toilette
- Yardley London Jasmine Body Spray Review
- 5 Simple Tricks To Make Perfume Last Longer
- The Body Shop Kistna Eau De Toilette Review