A lot of us went mad during the sale season at the start of this year and as a shopoholic as claimed by everyone around me, I too picked up a couple of things. As you guys well know by now, I picked up a few lip refill pans this time and realised that I didn’t have a good lip brush to go along with it. Now I admit I do own some lip brushes but none of them are travel friendly since the bristles remain uncovered and have to be wiped and sanitised everytime I pick it up. I wanted something which I could travel with and not worry about hygiene constantly. And Voila!! this was the hunt which resulted in my buying the Inglot 12S brush
Just so you know, Inglot also has another lip brush which is pointed; incase you prefer those. But I’m pretty comfy with the flatter one..
About the Inglot 12S Lip Brush:-
- Price: INR 880
- Packaging: This brush comes in a plastic casing and contains both the sections: the brush which is afixed to a wooden base and the metal lid which can also be attached to form a handle for the brush. All in all, its very compact and one can slip it easily into their purse or pockets during travel.
- Bristle Texture: The bristles made of sable and are very closely packed. They are quite firm which makes it easy to apply the lipstick but thankfully they are soft as well.
- Bristle Quality (Bleeding & Shedding): I’ve washed this brush twice till now and there’s been no bleeding. However, 1-2 hairs did shed but that’s not really alarming.
- Washing & Drying: Thankfully, this brush dries pretty quickly within 4-5hrs. I use conditioner on it as well to keep the bristles soft and smooth.
- Handling: The brush is quite easy to handle and one has the option of using the brush with the base alone or with the lid which can also be used as a handle.
- Useability: This brush is quite easy to use but yes, it did taken me a while to get used to since I’d always used the pointed brushes before. It does take a while to get used to it but it’s also more convenient since the flatter brush means more product and faster application.
Pros: Inglot 12S Lip Brush:-
- Soft yet firm bristles which make it easy to use.
- Picks up a good amount of product to apply.
- Perfect for travelling
- Dries quickly
- Doesn’t shed much and no bleeding
- The lid is quite solid and not flimsy like the plastic ones which come along with most lip brushes
- Can be use with or without the handle as per your convenience
Cons:Inglot 12S Lip Brush:-
- 880 bucks is quite a lot to shell out for a lip brush….One can buy 2-3 blush refills with that amount!
- Packaging: 5/5
- Shedding/ Bleeding: 5/5
- Useability: 4/5
- Value of Money: 4/5
You may also like enjoy reading:
- Inglot 12S Lip Brush Review
- Body Shop Face And Body Brush, Blush Brush, Slanted Brush
- Vega Makeup Brush Set Review
- 5 Ways To Use Body Shop Line Softener Brush