After the Reds, here are the Corals I chose to grace my Inglot lip palette. I’ve always loved corals but it’s quite tough for me to find the right shades considering that I can’t wear uber-bright shades to work. So after a lot of detective work and scrounging at a 100 reviews, I finally shortlisted these 2 coral shades..No 20 & No.28.
About Inglot Freedom System Lip Refills in No.20 & No.28:
- Price: INR250 for 1.5gms..So easy on the packet and one can end up picking up so many shades…
- Color: Shade 20 is an orange based coral lippy with peach undertones. No.28 on the other hand is a red-based coral.
- Coverage & Pigmentation: Shade 20 is quite sheer and gives light to medium coverage. Shade no.28 is highly pigmented and gives medium to full coverage depending on the pigmentation on the lips…I have medium kinda pigmentation and this shade covers it all.
- Texture: Like most of the Inglot lip refills, even these are satin finish. But Shade 20 does tend to settle into my lip lines after a while. Mind you, my lips don’t feel dry at any point though..Its only when I look into a mirror that I realise that it has settled in…
- Staying Power: Shade 20 stays for about 2hrs on my lips and then fades while leaving a coral tint on my lips. Shade 28 on the other hand stays for about 4hrs is stays for about 3-4 hrs on my lips and then starts fading evenly.
I love both shades and find it really tough to pick one. Shade 20 is perfect for office since it isn’t too dark and perfect for day wear. Shade 28 can also lends that bit of pizzaz to the look and makes me look very lively and awake…which is really impt on a Monday morning…or any working day actually
What I like about Inglot Freedom System Lip Refills in No.20 & No.28:-
- Both coral shades are wearable and not the super bright shades one has to think twice before using.
- Shade 20 is the perfect orangey coral to wear during the day and a good shade for coral-virgins.
- Inexpensive and can buy more for less
- These shades would suit majority skin tones.
- Both formulas are moisturizing and lips don’t feel dry at any point.
- Don’t require the use of a balm underneath.
- No fragrance
- Easily available through their stores as well as online.
- A wide array of shades to choose from.
- Highly pigmented and covers pigmention well
- I love the satiny finish.
What I don’t like about Inglot Freedom System Lip Refills in No.20 & No.28:-
- Shade 20 settles into my lip lines quite soon which I really don’t like.
And here’s what my palette looks like after adding the coral shades. The previous shades have been reviewed here.
- Pigmentation: 4.5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Staying Power: 4.5/5
- Availability: 4/5
- Price vs. Value: 5/5
You may also like reading:
- Inglot Gel Eyeliner Matte 74 Photos And Swatches
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel 87 Photos and Swatches
- Inglot AMC Face Blush 58 Review
- Inglot Face Powder Blush 40 Photos & Swatches
- Inglot cream blush and Inglot duraline
- Inglot Freedom System Blush Shade 29 Review &Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Blush Shade 38 – Review, Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Blush Shade 33 Review & Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Blush Shade 30 Review, Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Lip Refills 47 & 83 : Swatches & Review