I’ve tried quite a few Inglot blushes..A few of the reviews can be seen here, here and here…After this I really wanted to try their lipstick but I couldn’t find proper swatches or reviews of these anywhere..Most reviews mentioned how drying they were. However, the refill pans had such awesome reviews that I decided to make my own palette of 5 lip shades…I decided to get 2 reds, 2 corals and a pinks well. And thus starts my journey of filling up my Inglot Lip palette
This refill pans are housed in a plastic casing. The speciality about this is that the casing has a clasp which allows you to reuse this instead of necessarily having to buy a palette. And each of these refills contain 1.5gms of product for just 250 buck!! Isn’t that cool?
Lets start with the Reds…I picked 2 red in 47 and 83. In the pan, both do look the same but its on application that you can make out the differences…So let’s jump right in…
About Inglot Freedom System Lip Refill in No.47 & No.83:
- Color: Shade 47 is a rich red color which has a satin finish whereas No. 83 is a red again, but with a hint of purple. This is main distinguishing factor and that’s what makes the color so endearing to me. Shade 47 is such a lovely red and is perfect for those who are new to the color and want to experiment and play around. Shade 83 on the other hand is extremely wearable and gives that perfect put-together look.
- Coverage & Pigmentation: Shade 47 is a full coverage color and is highly pigmented. It would also cover any pigmentation on the lips. Shade 83 is also quite pigmented but gives medium coverage. It does cover up light pigmentation but not heavier marks or darkness.
- Texture: Both shades are very light and have a silky/ satiny feel to them. They go on the lips quite easily and you don’t need to tug or drag too much. Even so, its Shade 47 which settles into my lip lines quicker…
- Fragrance: No detectable fragrance.
- Staying Power: Shade 47 stays much longer than Shade 83. Both start fading within and hour but No.47 leaves a very dense red tint which stays on forever…I only need to reapply after about 4hrs which is pretty decent. Shade 83 however, does fade relatively faster and needs to be re-applied after 2.5- 3hrs. It does leave a tint on the lips but its very light. Of the 2, its No.83 which doesn’t survive food and drink well.
Shade 47 in my opinion is one of the best reds for beginners. It isn’t too stark to be afraid of and can even be used lightly. I like to use this as a stain at work topped with a gloss. Shade 83 is my favourite of the 2, I must admit because I love the light hint of Purple. I usually don’t favor purples and mauves but this has just the right tinge of it which makes it irresistable to me. When I wear this I look so good (really! No bragging) that it automatically boosts my confidence
What I like about Inglot Freedom System Lip Refill in Shades 83 and 47:-
- Shade 47 is a gorgeous red that would be perfect even for those conscious of wearing reds.
- Shade 83 is perfect for that uber-urban look.
- Both shades would suit almost all skin tones.
- Moisturizing and doesn’t require the use of a balm underneath.
- The packaging is quite functional and doesn’t require a palette as a necessity.
- Not detectable fragrance
- Easily available online
- A ton shades to choose from!!
- Love how inexpensive these are
What I don’t like about Inglot Freedom System Lip Refill:-
- Shade 47 does settle into my liplines after a while…and NOT in a flattering way.
And let’s have a look at the progress of my Lip palette 2 shades in and 3 more to go!
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Staying Power: 4/5
- Availability: 4.5/5
- Price vs. Value: 5/5
You may also like reading:
- Inglot Gel Eyeliner Matte 74 Photos And Swatches
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel 87 Photos and Swatches
- Inglot AMC Face Blush 58 Review
- Inglot Face Powder Blush 40 Photos & Swatches
- Inglot cream blush and Inglot duraline
- Inglot Freedom System Blush Shade 29 Review &Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Blush Shade 38 – Review, Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Blush Shade 33 Review & Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Blush Shade 30 Review, Swatches