In a word, I am simply in love with this sunscreen from Kaya. I have used quite a few others and this is by far one of the best (except Clinique) sunscreen that I have used. Comes in a convenient pump bottle and is easy to carry while you are travelling. The sunscreen gives an instant smooth feeling to my skin- that looks dewy and well hydrated and not oily and shiny. As with all sunscreens, you will need to apply it at least 20-30 minutes prior to going out.
- Price: Daily Moisturising Sunscreen Sun Defence SPF 50- Rs. 850
Daily Use Sunscreen Daily Care SPF 15- Rs. 680
- Where to Buy Kaya Sunscreen Products : Any Kaya outlet, online or you can also pick it up from any department store
- Active Ingredients:
How I find Kaya Daily Moisturising Sunscreen
- Texture: Non-sticky, non-oily moisturizer that will glide on your skin. It will surely give your skin a soft dewy look. You can use it as a base for your make up and put your regular foundation on top of it or simply dust on some powder and let it set and you are done. By the way, it is white in color.
- Fragrance: I love it! Soft and fresh, I think the fragrance will make the product feel like a million dollar- really good!
- What it Promises: The Kaya daily moisturising sunscreen promises to give you complete protection against the harmful rays of the sun- both UVA and UVB. The triple sunscreen system will help prevent tanning and is non-comedogenic. Great for regular use, you will keep sun damage at bay with it.
My Experience with Kaya Daily Moisturising Sunscreen
So far so good. Yes, it glides on your skin- not oily and greasy- else you cannot use it in a hot and humid country like India. Instantly gives a soft dewy smooth look- I love it! As recommended, I apply the product on my clean skin 20-30 minutes before going out and dust in some powder to fix it. It really offers good sun protection, but you may need to reapply it in case you are staying in the sun for long hours. I have both the SPF 15 and SPF 50, though I was advised by the dermatologist at Kaya to use the SPF 15 on my face and SPF 50 on my hands and other exposed part of my body.
Recommendation: Yes, I would definitely recommend the product. This is really one of my good buys.
Cons: none, till now
You might like reading these also:-
- Lakme Fantasy Shimmer Liner Astral Green Review+ EOTD
- Lakme Shimmer Liner Midnight Moon Review
- Lakme All Over Shimmer Gloss Review
- Look Book – Lakme Cheek Artist Review
- Lakme Fantasy Collection Shadow Artist Shimmer Stick Glimmer Green Review
- Look Book – Lakme Shadow Artist Shimmer Stick Astral Blue Review
- LAKME Gold Dust Shimmer Bronzer Review
- 3 Lakme Fantasy Collection Lipsticks Review And Swatches
- Look Book – Lakme Eye Color Quartet Botanica Review And FOTD
- Lakme Fantasy Collection True Wear Nail Color 247 Swatches