Hiya Girls! Here I am back with a brand new review on my favourite fuchsia lipstick
L’Oreal Color Riche Intense Fuchsia
Since we all girls are going crazy these days with the neon colors and “Especially” Fuchsia pink lipstick.
I thought it’s time to brag about the one I have: P. L’Oreal Color riche Intense Fuchsia – Yes it’s a damn gorgeous fuchsia and looks exactly the same as shown in the picture below.
Freida Pinto is carrying off the color sooo well <3. The best part about the lipstick is that this shade is meant for darker skin women and they have even mentioned that on the lipstick . So all those women who think Fuchsia pink is a color made for fair skin tones only. Trust me Girls! It’s a myth or a misconception because L’Oreal is the answer for You.
Loreal is really taking efforts for every woman who loves lipsticks.. M proud of You Loreal
Details About L’oreal Color Riche Intense Fuchsia 288
- Price – Rs. 720 but I got this at 15% discount from Inorbit Lifestyle, Malad, Mumbai, so it cost me Rs. 612 only
- Availability – You can easily find them in any beauty store or L’Oreal counters at the Mall. I prefer buying them from Beauty stores as we get certain % of discount. Beauty centre, khar, Mumbai is the bestest place to purchase all your beauty products without leaving much damage to your pocket or purse
- Shade – 288 Intense Fuchsia
- Packaging – It comes in a very classy gold plated packaging. The packaging looks very sophisticated and elegant to me. Love the smell too. So much like a true L’oreal lipstick! Why not??? After all, L’Oreal is all about class!
With the clear gloss on top Without the clear gloss
- Application – Well, I have pigmented lips and hence in order to bring out the true color of the lipstick on my lips, I have applied some lip balm first to keep it moisturized and to provide a smooth surface for my lipstick and then I dabbed some concealer following with the lipstick Well, the lipstick is no doubt amazing as you can see in the 2nd picture above, however to make it “glossicilious”, (I wonder if that word exist in the dictionary) I have applied a clear gloss to make it look more kissable :*
- Texture – Its texture is smooth and glides easily on the lips. However, it does not hold a great moisturization capacity because of which you have to apply a lipbalm underneath. It has a slight shimmer but looks great after 2 applications.
- Long-lasting power – It has good staying power and can last upto 3 hrs. Also, it is superbly pigmented and can leave you with that pink hue even the next day if you don’t remove your lipstick properly. But Somehow I love that thing
It reads “Made for me” Intense, Dark skin tones..Dunklerer Teint (Don’t know what does that means? )
This is how it looks without flash : D
What I like about L’Oreal Color Riche Intense Fuchsia Lipstick:-
- Love the pigmentation and the finish
- Decent moisturizing
- Unique shade made especially for darker skin tones
- Slight shimmer adds to the drama
- Good staying power
- A true fuchsia pink
What I do not like about L’Oreal Color Riche Intense Fuchsia Lipstick
- Its pricey and hence without any discount I may not have purchased this one.
- Needs to be a little more moisturizing.
Will I re-purchase it again – Yes, Only when this shade gets over..of course! But its truly worth the money… After all, You are worth it too
And that’s fuchsia ME … Kissable naa???
You might like reading these also:-
- 3 L’oreal Color Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick Reviews
- 8 MAC Lipsticks Swatches For Indian Skin & Dark Lips
- MAC VIVA GLAM Cyndi Lipstick Review
- Lakme 9to5 Day Perfect Lip Color in Pacific Sunset Review
- MAC Lipstick In HIGH TEA Review
- MAC Surf Baby Bust Out Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Faces Cream Matte Lipgloss Puce01 Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 6 Faces Rouge Lipstick Photos & Swatches
- 12 Faces Rouge Lipstick Photos & Swatches
- Oriflame Visions V* Lipstick Almond Brown Review