L’oreal Color Riche Lipstick -Shade 560
- The Colour: I would describe this as a mauve with blue undertones.
- The Texture and Finish: It literally glides on your lips, goes on very smooth and gives a slick finish.
- Moisturization: Soooo good! I usually apply a balm everyday but even without a lip balm ( I specifically tried it out this way!) it is quite moisturizing on a winter day, that too! Sad part is, it wont make your lips feel parched but without a balm, it enhances the lip lines
- Staying power: Again, amaazing! It lasts through a meal when applied to its full strength, sheerly though it doesnt last though a meal but stays on for just over 3 hours.
- Dupe: I got this as a gift and so, didnt know how much it costed or if it is available here so after a bit of research, I realized it is a definite dupe of the Avon Lip liner in Mystery Mauve! Neat, huh…so now if you like the colour but this is not available, just call your Avon rep and you can get the lip liner, Yayy!
Tips To Use Mauve Lipstick
Swatches Of L’oreal Color Riche Lipstick 560 Mauve
- For this shade– 3.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- L’Oreal True Match Roll on Foundation Review – Beige Rose
- L’oreal Glam Shine Cream Lipstick Grape Juice: Review and Swatches
- Loreal Trio Active Cleansing Milk Review
- L’ornell Crack Look Professional Nail Polish & NOTD
- L’oreal Studio Mineral Control Modelling Gel Paste Review
- Wise She Best Of 2011 – Best L’oreal Products
- L’oreal HiP Cream Eyeliner in Teal Review & Swatches
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Mineral Foundation – How to
- L’Oreal Paris Glamor Chic Travel palette Review & Swatches
- L’oreal Infallible lipstick Photos & Swatches
- L’oreal Paris Chrome Shine Eyeshadow: Midnight Stars & Sepia Sparkle Swatches
- Loreal Nutri Gloss Mirror Shine Shampoo review