If my eyes could talk they would love to tell you how much they loved using these eyeliners and also wondered why I didn’t buy these before.May be because I was too busy loving Bourjois and Colorbar eyeliners
What L’oreal Paris Contour Khol :-
With its new innovative formula combining oil and wax, Contour Khôl softly glides over the eyelid allowing you to achieve a long-lasting and intense colour result.You can use Contour Khôl on the inside or outside of the eyelid to draw attention to your eyes and achieve a long-lasting and intense colour result.
- Price – I got Rs239 (I got it in discount from Medsbeautyplus.com)
Shades Available L’oreal Contour (On The Website)
- 131 Jet Black
- 135 Iced Chestnut
- 137 Dark Chocolate
- 151 Deep Green
- 162 Deep Silver
- 164 Chrome Brown
My experience with L’oreal Contour Kohl Vert Profond Deep Green & Brun Chrome Brown :-
These are wooden pencils which do not break while sharpening yet are pretty smooth.Most eyeliner do not show up on my waterline but this one did and it doesn’t sting at all and I love how creamy and pigmented it is.
- Shade Brun Chrome Brown -It’s a beautiful warm bronze shade and more than eyeliner I like to use it all over my eyelid as an eyeshadow.It comes out very pretty for night wear and I love to pair it with a green glitter liquid eyeliner.
- Shade Vert profond Deep Green – It’s a deep hunter green shade and comes out pretty bright on my eyes.
What I like About L’oreal Contour Khol Eyeliner:-
- Pigmented and Smudge Proof
- These are water resistant
- Easy to remove with a cleanser.
- Decently priced and is ophthalmologically tested
- Stays for 5 hours after that I didn’t come across bit of smudging
What I do not like About L’oreal Contour Khol Eyeliner:-
- It’s smudges after few hours especially on waterline
Wise She Rating:-3.5/5
- Pigmentation – 4/5
- Price Vs Quality – 4/5
- Smudging – 3/5
You might like reading these also:-