I love love red lipsticks and can flaunt it anywhere anytime (if I ignore the disapproving looks of my dad). Red rover was my first red lippy and I totally love it because it’s very wearable and doesn’t look too loud in the face.
About Lotus Herbals Moistpetals lipstick 112 Red Rover
A premium quality luxurious lip color which hydrates, nourishes & protects lips for hours with symphytum officinale & plantage oyata seed botanical extracts. 100% vegetarian: no animal ingredients.
Auspicious spark and glow of the Festive Season inspires Lotus Herbals to come up with an equally ravishing FestiveGlam Collection. Pamper yourself with the 100% vegetarian lip colours like never before. Make sure they can’t keep their eyes off your lips with these 6 trendy new shades of Moistpetals.
Enriched with botanical extracts of Symphytum Officinale , Plantago Ovata Seed and Sambucus Nigra Seed. They just don’t make your lips look glamorous but also hydrate and protect them for hours.
- Packaging-The lipstick comes in a red and gold packaging with the shade label at one end. It’s quite sturdy but nothing fancy.
- Price- 349 INR
My experience with Lotus Herbals Moistpetals Lipstick 112 Red:-
I love lotus lippies they are easy on pocket, highly pigmented so I can spurlge on them without feeling guilty and Red Rover is no exception. The texture is quite smooth and creamy, not drying at all. Its highly pigmented and a single swipe gives opaque coverage. You can wear it as a tint or in full intensity. I love wearing it in full intensity as red =statement maker for me.
Red rover is bright orange/coral based red. On inspecting the bullet closer you can see shiny gold particles but on lips its totally invisible and it gives a nice glossy sheen. This shade is warm tone and will suit all complexions. It’s a kind of red which brightens your face.
Swatches of Lotus Herbals Moistpetal Lipstick 112 Red Rover:-
The staying power is quite ok-stays for 3-4 hrs. I had one red lippy don’t remember the brand it used to bleed so much and settled into fine lines but Red Rover neither bleeds, smudges nor settles into fine lines.
What I Liked about Lotus Herbals Moistpetals lipstick 112 Red Rover-
- The product lives up to its claim. The texture is creamy and its blends perfectly on my lips.
- I love this lipstick’s formula; it’s smooth and creamy and it feels light on lips.
- Even without applying lipbalm beforehand; it keeps my lips moisturized.
- It’s nicely pigmented. It shows properly on my already dark pigmented lips.
- Has a decent staying power 4-5 hrs without eating or talking too much and when it fades it leaves a tint on my lips.
- Doesn’t smudge, bleed or settle into fine lines.
What I Didn’t like about Lotus Herbals Moistpetals lipstick 112 Red Rover:-
- The packaging is very boring kinds.
- Staying power could have been little better.
Will I Buy Lotus Herbals Moistpetals Lipstick 112 Red Rover again ?
Hmm I guess no because I have moved to more greener pastures (redder pastures you can say ) Inglot, Revlon, MAC m loving my reds. But I would recommend it to anyone who wants to try an awesome budget friendly red lippy. I have even gifted it too few of my friends n they totally love it.
- Availability: 4.5/5
- Price: 5/5
- Packaging: 3/5
- Color Pay-off: 5 /5
- Long-Lasting: 4/5
SO GALS “DARE TO WEAR RED”
You might like reading these also:-
- 7 Lotus Herbal Botanical Tinted lip Gloss Swatches
- Lotus Seduction Botanical Tinted Lip Gloss Berry Blush & Candy Floss Review
- Lotus Herbals Aloe soft Daily Body Lotion SPF20 Review
- Get Free Makeover From Lotus (8th-9th Oct)
- Lotus Herbals introduces SEDUCTION™ Botanical ‘Tinted’ Lip Gloss
- Lotus Herbals Lip Balm in Raspberry Review
- Lotus Herbals Opulence Botanical Eyeliner Review
- Lotus Herbal Sheamoist Shea Butter & Real Strawberry 24-hr Moisturiser Review
- Lotus Pure Radiance Matte Glow Daily Foundation SPF 20 Review
- Lotus Herbals introduces PURE RADIANCE™ Matte-Glow Daily Foundation with SPF 20