Hello Beautiful Ladies,
I am back again with a new review like you all so strongly influenced me to buy Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Freshener and really made me feel guilty of not having it, So I immediately went to the nearby big bazaar store and picked it up. While I was loitering in the personal care products section of the bazaar. I found Lotus Orange Peel and Alpine salt Whitening Skin Polisher in the lotus range. It caught my eyes only because of the word orange peel and alpine salt. As you all know I am really getting tan these days and also I have started to get fine open pores on my face. Let me enlighten you that I swear by Lotus products, they have mostly worked for me all the time and I love lotus SPF 40 sunscreen, lotus alpha moist and lip balms and they are always present in my skincare range, ALWAYS!!!
So I grabbed this product without giving any second thoughts
Lotus Herbals Orange Peel & Alpine Salt Whitening Skin polisher:-
- Price – Rs.195/- for 100gm
- Ingredients – Orange peel & Swiss Alpine Salt is only mentioned. (No list given)
What Lotus Product Claims:-
Orange peel and Swiss Alpine Salt Whitening Skin Polisher is a unique combination of Orange and Alpine Salt which removes toxins, deep cleanses pores as well as lightens your skin tone to provide you with a radiant glow.
Orange Peel: rich in vitamins, helps prevents acne, pimples and protects skin from dirt and pollution.
Swiss Alpine Salt: effectively removes dead cells, leaving it clean and refreshed.
Results: detoxifies, whitens skin & enhances radiance.
How to use Skin Polisher
Gently apply the Orange peel and Swiss Alpine Salt Whitening Skin Polisher on moistened skin with brisk circular movements on the face and neck. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Use daily to detoxify and enhance skin radiance.
It is thick in consistency as you can see in the picture
It is meant for oily/combination skin only.
My Experience with the Product –
Honestly, I am disappointed because I really had high expectations with the product but it came out to be just an average skin polisher. The only think I liked about the product that it smells like “Minute maid’s pulpy orange” and I really wanted to lick it rather than apply on my face Other than this, it did a fair job of radiating my skin to a certain extent and help clear out my pores with every wash which satisfied my expectations.
It felt good and squeaky clean after the wash without drying me out and my face felt smooth and soft so that was a plus point. But the reason for which I bought this, “it helps to lighten or whiten your skin” didn’t work at all.
What I like about Lotus Herbal Orange Peel & Alpine Salt Whitening Skin Polisher
- Gives you a radiant glow
- Leaves your skin squeaky clean without drying out.
- Your face gets smooth and soft.
- Helps reducing pores gradually after every wash.
- Smells like “minute maid’s pulpy orange”
What I dislike about Lotus Herbal Orange Peel & Alpine Salt Whitening Skin Polisher
- Doesn’t whiten or lighten your skin tone
- Doesn’t reduce your blemishes/acne scars
- Other skin polisher of Lotus might be better.
- Its meant for oily/combination skin only so dry skin people cannot use this.
Would I re-purchase this?? –No, I will look for better skin polishers. As this product has disappointed me in terms of skin lightening which I expected a skin polisher to do.
Rating – 2/5 Can do better!
You might like reading these also:-
- Lotus Cocoa Caress Daily Hand And Body Lotion Review
- Lotus Herbals Orange Lip Balm Review
- Lotus Herbals Kera-Veda Shikakai-Amla Herbal Shampoo Review
- Lotus Pure Color Lipstick Pink Blush: Review, Swatch
- 7 Lotus Herbal Botanical Tinted lip Gloss Swatches
- Lotus Seduction Botanical Tinted Lip Gloss Berry Blush & Candy Floss Review
- Lotus Herbals Aloe soft Daily Body Lotion SPF20 Review
- Get Free Makeover From Lotus (8th-9th Oct)
- Lotus Herbals introduces SEDUCTION™ Botanical ‘Tinted’ Lip Gloss
- Lotus Herbals Lip Balm in Raspberry Review
- Lotus Herbals Opulence Botanical Eyeliner Review
- Lotus Herbal Sheamoist Shea Butter & Real Strawberry 24-hr Moisturiser Review