I love vanilla…except for Vanilla ice cream that is.. Whether its a milkshake, a cake, soap, perfume, I simple adore the Vanilla fragrance. Its such a cozy smell and makes me feel like I’m getting a hug. And who wouldn’t like that, right? So, I picked this up just because it smelled amazing…And when your a Vanilla scent fanatic like me, you just can’t blame me for going ga-ga over this one.
About Lush Vanilla in the Mist:
If you can’t live without your morning vanilla latte, our new Vanilla In The Mist soap is for you. Its strong scent of roasted cocoa beans and sweet vanilla is as good at waking you up as a freshly brewed cup of java. Real vanilla pods gently exfoliate the skin and add a caramel note to the addictive fragrance. Coffee fiends will find themselves constantly washing their hands to get their fix between cups.
- Quantity: Vanilla in the mist 100gms 360, 200gms for 720
- Ingredients: Vanilla Pod Infusion (Vanilla planifolia), Propylene Glycol, Rapeseed Oil; Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera), Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), Perfume, Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia), Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia), Cocoa Roasted Extract (Theobroma Cacao), Glycerine, Sodium Chloride, EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, *Coumarin, *Limonene, *Linalool, Titanium Dioxide
- Appearance –This soap is yellow-orangey in color and the sides are sprinkled with what looks like and smells like cardamom. Yummy right? The soap also has chunks of vanilla pods inside which you can see only when used..The SA had told me that there were a lot of these pods but I found just about a tiny piece in one half…I have yet to use the second half and hope there’s more.
- Texture –The soap is quite creamy and when you use it, its more milky and doesn’t really lather too much. But I don’t mind this because even the milky texture does make me feel clean. I do wish it lathered more, but now I’ve gotten used to Lush soaps having medium to no amount of lather. When the pods make their appearance, its again a pleasant experience since they are not gritty and are quite silky to the feel.
- Fragrance – I have already mentioned how much I luv the smell of Vanilla. And this is no exception. It’s such a cuddly comfy soap that had it been soft, I’d have hugged it and gone to sleep! But Alas! Coming back to the point, the fragrance is amazing, but I felt like once I started using the bar, the strength of the fragrance started reducing with every wash. This makes me feel that contact with water is the culprit but then again, there’s noway one can ever avoid soap from contact with water, is there?
My Verdict:Lush Vanilla in the Mist:-
I did like this and it did give me a luxurious feel surely. But I would suggest all of you to cut it into really tiny pieces so that the issue of the fading scent can be reduced. Also, this soap does moisturize the skin and does make it soft..but this doesn’t mean that I can skip on my moisturizer. This just means that I have to reach for my lotion about 10-15later instead of sprinting towards it as soon as my bath is done.
What I like about Lush Vanilla in the Mist:-
- I like the milky texture.
- Fragrance is relaxing and therapeutic.
- I quite like the Vanilla pods hiding in the soap. It’s like a mini surprise
- Moisturizes the skin relatively well.
- Would suit Oily to normal skin.
What I don’t like about Lush Vanilla in the Mist:-
- Those who love lather will find this lacking.
- Would not be too moisturizing for dry skin.
- Moisturizing ability: 3.5/5
- Fragrance: 4.5/5
- Availability: 4.5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 3.5/5
Would I repurchase this?? Yep!
You may also like reading these:
- Top 5 Lush Cleanser Reviews
- Lush Igloo Sugar Scrub Review
- 5 Lush Lip Scrub & Lip Tint Review
- Lush Chilli Tingle Review and Swatches
- LUSH Fresh Farmacy Face Cleanser Review
- Lush The Jilted ELF Shower Jelly Review
- LUSH Snow Fairy Lip Tint Review, Photos & Swatches
- Lush Candy Cane Soap Review
- Lush Valentine’s Day Special
- Lush India Amazing Offer
- Lush Brazened Honey Face Mask Review
- Lush Snow Cake Soap Review
- Lush Angel’s Delight Soap Review
- Lush Snow Globe Review
- Lush Pow Wow Lip Scrub Review