World renowned Jaipur gems jewelry….very attractive
Jaipur the pink city of attraction is very famous for everything royal. The palaces, the dress, the food, the jewelries, ……ok everything you see, everything you breath in Jaipur is royal. The topic of discussion now are the Jaipur jewelries.
Jaipur stones are precious as well as semi precious. These stones are not just famous among the commoners, celebrities too adore Jaipur jewelries. The artisan crafted jewelry of Jaipur is often adorned with handmade glass beads, crystals, semiprecious gemstones or sterling silver. They are made for every day wear as well as for weddings or other special occasions.
I want to own every piece of Jaipur jewelry that my eye catches. The beauty is unexplainable when the Jaipur stones are matched with marcasite silver or plain silver or rather oxidized silver. Jaipur manufactures absolutely gorgeous and unique jewelries.
Below are few of the pieces I own. All the jewelries vary in price between Rs. 1500 to Rs. 3000. (Sorry I cannot recall the exact price of each piece.)
(Jaipur stone pendants combined with marcasite silver)
(Some more Jaipur pendants combined with marcasite stones)
(A silver pendant of American diamond stones)
(Plain silver traditional ear ring)
(Multi strand black bead twisted chain with a plain oxidized silver pendant)
(Jaipur black onyx along with marcasite silver chain)
(Black onyx ear drop)
(This is my favorite pink colored semiprecious stoned piece)
(Jaipur Jade and Jaipur Onyx pendant hanged with silver balls in a silver chain. Very elegant pieces of necklace)
(Plain silver necklace and a jhumka hanged from a huge circular ring)
You might like reading these also:-
- Neon Handbags – How To Choose Neon Handbags
- 15 Silver Marcasite Jewellery Collection
- Bling Clutches This Season
- 5 Ways To Store Necklaces,Organisation & My Neckpiece collection
- 5 Types Of Messenger Bag: What makes them so special & Sexy ??
- Priyanka Chopra Wears J Brand Wax Coated Jeans
- MARC CAIN Unveils Autumn Winter 2011 Collection
- How To Make Earring Holder / Jewellery Display Stand – DIY
- Tommy Hilfiger Autumn Winter Collection Experience