Hello all…will you believe that I didn’t have a single “show-off” moment while penning this down? *Grins*
I didn’t! I so didn’t! Honest to God!
And the Pope is not Catholic. Oh well…you know how that is! Here’s a collective post of my hauls (definitely plural) + mini reviews on each of these for the last 2 months, enjoi! *smirks*
What did I get?
- A&A* one for the road – a mini hair dryer + hair serum => loved the hair dryer, it has 3 controls. The serum is a little thick, I prefer my L’Oreal one right now.
- A&A breath-a-lies – mouth freshening spray & mints => too good, refreshing taste!
- A&A Make Mine a Skin & Tonic – cleanser & toner => I loved the toner, it makes me feel super good. The cleanser is thick, not sure if this is the one for me.
- Anatomicals Young Free & Tingle Head Shock Shampoo => not tried, may not try. Lookout for this is my Giveaway!!
*Asos & Anatomicals
MAC – only 2 teeny-weeny products that I’m loving at the moment!!
- MAC Lipglass in Richer, Lusher
- MAC Lipglass in Partial to Pink
=> its MAC and it’s a lipglass, do I need to say more?? They are both plain brilliant!!
- Colorbar Nail Color in 20 Autumn Rose => see it on my hand, legs. I love the corally pink shade J
- Aroma Magic Almond Under Eye Cream => heard rave reviews, doesn’t work for me L on the lookout for a new banish the dark under-eye cream J any clues?
- Pond’s Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam => love!
- Hair brush => love!
Healthkart.com – during the Revlon sale
- Revlon Colorburst lip gloss in Papaya => its corally, its glossy and rich!! How can it be anything other than awesome?
- Revlon Colorburst lip gloss in Strawberry Fraise => very very very pink, see the swatch below J taking sometime to get used to it.
Forest Essentials – dedicated to Ana, are you listening?
- Hair Cleanser – Bitter Orange & Cinnamon
- Hair Conditioner – Bitter Orange & Cinnamon => use this alternatively with the Kerastase shampoo+masque, reviewed here to ensure that the volume remains intact. It has a cinnamon-ey fragrance and I quite like it
- Face Ubtan – Narangi & Nagkesar => my current everyday face wash J I used Nivea before this and it broke me out, I feel FE’s ubtan has cleared it up and brought a nice even look to me J
Health & Glow
- VLCC Aroma Hair Strengthening Oil => has always worked for me, using this now. Can’t wait to try FE’s Brahmi hair oil, from my Blisscovered box
- L’Oreal 24 Hour Superliner Gel Eyeliner => too good to be true? It’s black, great staying power and it didn’t sting my waterline after the 2nd application.
- Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara => use it very very rarely, but for now this works fine for me J
- Some random combs => they are quite a necessity!
- Freeman bare foot revitalizing foot balm => u know people at building constructions? I am sure their feet are much better than mine. I have cracks and many cracks, only cracks. This is yet to show its effect, I am waiting.
- Eye lens travel box – cute isn’t it? => for my sister!!
- Gulabari rose water => to combine with FE’s ubtan
- Enchateur Perfumed Talc => every girl needs this pampering talc, that lingers on. The staying power is not great, but I like the fragrance
- 3D Design Nail sticker – 1 pack – pink butterfly => cutesy one this is, currently on my nails with Colorbar’s 20 Autumn Rose
H2O – on the flight…I couldn’t stop myself; my mother was rolling her eyes
ð Haven’t tried it yet, can’t wait. Need a holiday guys!!
Lush India – during the sale
- Lush Chilli Lip Tint => a bright reddish-coral tint. No moisturizer, no gloss. Coupled with my Lakme lip gloss, it is great.
- Lush Toothy Tabs => awesome innovation, I need a vacation!
- Lush Angel’s Delight soap => whatta fragrance! Ana moved from FE to Lush, I am following her.
- Lush Candy Cane soap => ditto the previous comment!
- Lush The Jilted Elf => yet to try. Where art thou, my dear vacation?
Oh…of course Blisscovered => read about it here
Was that fun??
That’s not all…I’m writing down the jewelry + accessories haul! Wait for me please….