How ya ‘ll doing ?I got busy these days but still I never leave Wise She even if I I have to just squeeze out a minute from my schedule.
I did a quick nail art again. I am not a huge fan of non-creative attempts on nails, or perhaps in anything. Maybe ‘cos I have a dexterous hand Over time I realized that quick fixes always work with nail art.For example – Kejal stamps her nails like she’s born to do so . It may appear easy after all it is just stamping but it does involve lot of creativity.
I mean choosing the right color and the apt image is a creative art in itself. People find it very tough to even co-ordinate colors. We don’t relaise it till the time we actually sit and think of doing it.
In my buyincoins purchases I bought few items out of curiosity. Foremost among them are the fruit/film sticks. Its been months I bought the sticks but always ignored ‘em. I never entertained the thought of slicing a thin piece and using glue to stick it on nail . But I have grown up now . Don’t we all ? This nail art is a result of the paradigm shift I experienced .
It’s a 3 step process.
Use a red color of your choice and give your desired coats and sponge some yellow on the nail tips. I used acrylic color. Always use a base coat. Protects your nail.
Cut a very thin slice of the film stick. Make sure you get a even cut. Or it wouldn’t sit well on nail.
Stick it on the nail. Use nail glue or clear polish to make it sit.
Yellow was looking too strong so I mellowed it down with few stripes. You can get imaginative and use dots too.
Give clear coat polish. Done !
You might like reading these also:-
- Kiwi & Bow Nail Art
- Avon Nail Paint Electric Green and Inky Blue Review & Swatches
- Bridal Nail Paint – Faces Cosmetics True Shimmer Brown 21 Review
- Faces Nail Enamel Golden Red Purple18 Review & NOTD
- Faces Cosmetics Nail Enamel Rose Taupe 07 Review & Swatches
- How To Use Loose Pigments As Nail Polish
- Simple Nail Art Designs For Beginners
- Checkered Nail Art Designs Tutorial
- Nail Art Design In Red (My Lucky Leaf Nail Art )