I am sure you have come to know from my past reviews that I have oily acne prone skin. When I saw this purifying oil in oriflame catalogue that too on an offer I said to myself why not give it a try; atleast if it doesn’t work’ it won’t do any harm also like other acne creams.
About Oriflame Tea Tree & Rosemary Purifying Oil
Purifying formula with high concentration of pure organic tea tree oil. Naturally purifies and soothes blemished skin. Dab directly onto blemishes when they first appear. Dermatologically tested.
- Ingredients:Isopropyl Myristate, Alcohol Denat., Paraffinum Liquidum, Leptospermum Scoparium Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Limonene
- Quantity: 10ml
- Price: 449 INR (I got it at offer price 340 INR)
How to apply tea tree oil
Tea Tree oil should be diluted before applying. However, this is already diluted. Take a drop of the oil on a cotton ball and apply directly to acne or blemishes.
My Experience with Oriflame Tea Tree Purifying Oil
Tea tree oil has been used in acne treatment for ages. So whenever I feel acne is going to raise its ugly head, I apply it on that area and keep in for whole night. And voila the acne never comes out! Sometimes I mix a drop in my regular moisturizer; but don’t use more than a drop; a drop is even sufficient to cover your whole face. I also add few drops in my toner, face packs. The thing which I didn’t like it doesn’t work for stubborn acne and shows result on mild one and requires regular use (m too lazy )
What I liked about Oriflame Tea Tree Purifying Oil
- It has helped in lightening my acne marks.
- Helps prevent acne.
- It helps in calming my skin, I feel a soothing sensation.
- You just need a drop so the bottle is going to last long
There is a dropper inside the bottle so that you don’t waste any product.
What I didn’t like about Oriflame Tea Tree Purifying Oil
- Too much of it can irritate your skin; so use only once a day if you are aiming to curb any potential acne.
- It will work only for mild acne.
- You need to use it regularly for visible results (this might not be a con for everyone but for me )
- Effectiveness: 3.5/5
- Packaging: 4.5/5
- Availability: 3/5
- Price vs. Quality: 3.5/5
Will I buy it again: Hmm may be if I finish this one and also have AM tea tree oil which I love more I will totally recommend it to girls who have mild acne or also who wants to keep their skin clean by adding to scrubs, face packs.
You might like reading these also:-
- Oriflame Nature Apricot & White Tea Hand & Nail Cream Review
- Oriflame HairX Daily Care Leave-in Conditioner Review
- Oriflame Beauty Dual Skin Corrector Review
- Oriflame Giordani Gold Lash Fascination Mascara Brown Review
- Oriflame Color Attraction Baby Beige Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Oriflame Optimals Seeing Is Believing Multi Benefits Eye Cream Review
- Oriflame Olive and Bamboo Body Cream Review
- Oriflame Tea Tree Purifying Blemish Solver Review
- Oriflame Cherry Garden Nail Polish Review
- Oriflame Optimals Oxygen Boost Face Mask Review
- Oriflame Daily Hand Cream Review
- Oriflame Discover Phuket Exotic Paradise Shower Gel Review