This is my third and the last eyeshadow from the Revlon expressionist collection .I wish I could be little more rich so that I could buy all of them but anyway let me thank God for what ever I have rather than being greedy
By the way I came to know that Revlon Westman Gucci Lip Gloss is a limited edition.Wanted to tell you all this so that you can get it before the stock lasts. Right now it is available on healthkart.com
Revlon has introduced five shades in Revlon expressionist collection which are as follows :-
Price – INR 500
Celestial silver is a white silver shimmer which needs little more work when compared to Plum Galaxy or Night Sky. Unlike the other two it can not be worn alone as it will fall like crazy. I tried it in three following ways:-
- I first used it alone to give a silver wash to my eyelids which hardly stayed for an hour and there was quite a bit of fall.
- Second time I applied it on my Inglot 74 gel eyeliner (egg plant shade) and that way it stayed for around four hours on my eyelids after that I could just see tad bit of shimmer.
- Third time I applied it wet and it looked little more pigmented and gave even application .
Swatches of Revlon Expressionist Diamond Lust Celestial Silver Eyeshadow
It has a white silver base with slight multi coloured shimmer in it. As the shade is completely white with silver shimmer, I found it little difficult to swatch it. It also has purple, green multi coloured shimmer in it which is not visible here but if you look at my eye makeup below you will definitely see the effect.
Shade is very smooth and soft and with the help of the sponge applicator It didn’t require much of an effort to dab it on gel eyeliner. Shade does look pretty in the inner corner of my eyes or the brow bone because of the multicoloured effect.
This is how it looks when I jut dabbed it on Inglot gel eyeliner 74 which i an eggplant shade.One can even apply it with a finger shimmer comes out pretty even.
What I like about Revlon expressionist Calestial Shimmer Eyeshadow
- I like how the silver looks with it multi coloured shimmer effect.
- One pan will last long
- I have not seen this kind of shade in drugstore brand.
What I did not like about Revlon Expressionist Calestial Shimmer Eyeshadow
- It doesn’t last through out the day and is little powdery.
- Can not be used alone
Will I recommend it to others – It’s a beautiful shade but needs a little bit of effort to pull it off. I will recommend night sky and plum galaxy than this one anytime.
Wise She Rating – 3/5
- Pigmentation -3/5
- Price Vs Quality -2.5/5
- Availability – 4/5(On healthkart.com)
You might like reading these also:-
- Revlon Expressionist Gucci Lip Gloss Bordeaux In Snow Review & Swatches
- Revlon Expressionist Luxurious Color Eyeshadow Plum Galaxy Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Revlon Diamond Lust Eyeshadow In Night Sky Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Revlon Super Lustrous Shiny Sheers Lipcolor Shade 18 Review and Swatches
- Revlon 12 Hour Eye Shadow: 14 Nude Elements Review & Swatches
- Revlon Colorstay Aqua Mineral Finishing Powder Review
- Revlon Launches ColorStay Aqua Mineral Finishing Powder
- WiseShe Best of 2011 – Best Revlon Products
- Revlon 12 Roasted Coffee Lip Liner Review and Swatches
- Revlon’s Just Bitten Lip Stain +Balm Passion Review and Swatches
- Revlon Luxurious Color Kohl eyeliner in Pure White Review & Swatches
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Aubergine Review