Ok! I confess I am a Revlon addict too.Moment I saw the collection on Healthkart.comI couldn’t resist myself from buying these lovely eyeshadow pans. If you have checking out my eye makeup tutorial you will find that I have become a great fan of shimmer these days therefore this needed to in my stash for sure
Revlon Luxurious Color Diamond Eye Shadow singles have a smooth high sparkle iridescent finish. Rich, refined pigments and velvety smooth textures glide on smoothly and blend effortlessly to define and accent eyes. From the Expressionists Fall 2011 collection by Gucci Westman.
Price – INR 500 .
These eyeshadow are really light wait and long staying.If you wear a primer underneath or use a base then it look more intense.I prefer using it under a primer only as most of the cream base eyeshadow creases on my lids.These do have fall out but not a major irritating one .One can just wipe off the fall with loose powder Glitter in these eyeshadow is not very chunky therefore and looked apt during day as well as night.
It comes with a sponge applicator and what I like using the applicator itself to get that nice wash of colours and didn’t come across any problem while applying it.It goes on smooth and the color and glitter stays through out the day.Texture of the eyeshadow is kind of little dry and smooth.
- Swatches – It’s a beautiful dark plum shade with hint of silver and purple shimmer in it.
I just applied plum Galaxy all over my eyelid a gel eyeliner(which flaked a bit ) and with lots of kohl and mascara here
One can pop out their eyes more by using a colored eyeliner on lower lashline or giving it a smoky look.It comes out beautiful anyhow
and those who wear specs A special request by few of the readers.This is how the eyeshadow looks with my specs on
What I like about Revlon Luxurious Color Eyeshadow Plum Galaxy
- A beautiful shimmer shade with minimum fall out
- Smooth in application with great staying power
- Easily available
- Nice applicator to work with
- Light weight and easy to use
- Good in Pigmentation
- Sturdy travel friendly packaging
What I do not like about Revlon Luxurious Color Eyeshadow Plum Galaxy
- Could have been little cheaper
- I miss a inbuilt mirror in it
- Overall – 4.5/5
- Pigmentation -4.5/5
- Availability – 4/5 On Healthkart.com and Revlon counter
- Price Vs Quality -4.5/5
You can read the review of the shade Night Sky from Revlon Expressionist collection here
You might like reading these also:–
- Revlon Age Defying Spa Face Illuminator Review
- Revlonâ€™s Global Artist Director Creates a Fresh Modern Look
- How To Use Revlon Touch & Glow Foundation & Revlon Touch and Glow Pressed Powder
- 8 Revlon Colorburst Lipstick Swatches
- Review – Revlon Touch And Glow Moisturising Makeup review, price and swatches
- Skin lightening – Revlon Touch and Glow Advanced Fairness Cream review , price and photos
- Revlon Colorstay One-stroke Defining Eyeliner review, swatches and photos
- Eye make up tutorial with Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadow Va Va Va Bloom
- Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow Electric Pop & Black Magic swatches
- Revlon Colorstay One-stroke Defining Eyeliner swatches