Few of you asked me about the blush which I have been using many times in my FOTD so thought of doing a quick post on this blush today.This blush was sent to me by one of my dear friend and since then I have been hooked to it .Generally I don’t prefer buying light pink blushes as they tend to wash me out and when I opened it I had the same feeling but to my surprise it actually suited me quite a bit.
About Serious Skincare Serious Colour Perfect Structure Cheek Blush:-
Get ready for your closeup with a beautiful blushing color that’s a touch of iconic Hollywood glamour. This classic rose pink never goes out of style.
What You Get
.14 oz. Serious Colour Perfect Structure Cheek Blush – Ava
What It Does
Helps give cheeks an illusion of high structure and a beautiful blush of color
Finely milled, pressed powder blush
Lightweight and super-smooth
Patent-pending optical color technology
Helps minimize the look of fine lines and discolorations
- Price – As it was a gift I am not sure about the price but what is Google for apart from checking whether my internet connection is working or not . It’s of $15 here
- Packaging – Packaging is nothing interesting .It comes in a white plastic blush case sane a mirror or a blush brush .
- Texture – It’s a pigmented blush with very fine and velvety texture. The powder is very finely milled, so it doesn’t accentuate the pores on the face.
- Staying Power – Stays for 5-6 hours and then starts fading.
It’s a matte pink with warm undertones and gives that natural pinkish glow to my face.
This is how it looks on me.
I won’t rate it as it’s a gift but I really liked it .It’s a complete spring summer shade.
You might like reading these also:-
- 6 Bourjois Blushes Photos & Swatches
- Look Book – Lakme Cheek Artist Review
- Body Shop Tailoered Cheek Tint Photos & Swatches
- Bronzer for Indian skin
- Rose Blush – Blush make up with Lakme earth rose blush trio (Product review and swatches )
- Makeup tip to make your face look slimmer
- Tips to apply blush correctly
- My Romance with color bar blush (Product review)
- Steps to make blush stay whole day(Picture tutorial with Indian bridal or party look)