Contrary to its name Sleek lash out mascara comes in a bright round fat magenta packaging with a black print on it and this is what it claims:-
With it’s intense carbon black formulation, Lash out coumises and lengthens lashes to maximum effect.The spiral nylon brus captures each and every lash, ensuring that lashes are evenly coated with no signs of clumping.The narron wand reaches in to inner corners for a precise and defined finish from root to tip.
For best results hold the mascara wand at the base of your lashes and wiggle the brush from side to side pulling the brush through as you go .
- Price – $10.49 (excluding shipping ,available at sleek website)
I have long thick eye lashes and I generally prefer to add bit of volume and curl to my lashes.Getting more length is an added bonus but if I don’t get it then I don’t mind.
It has a long wand which is not too large and the best thing about it is that it cover every single lash so those who have small eyes can easily benefit from this one.
Texture of the mascara is neither too thick or thick and is truly black.
In the first pic I have applied two coats of this mascara and in the second one there is just one coat.It looks natural and gives light volume and length to my lashes in one coat but with two coats it clumps a bit.It lasts for seven hours easily or even more .
What I like about Sleek Lash out Mascara :-
- This mascara will work great for small eyes who have problem in using fat brushes.
- It’s nice to use it every day and makes my lashes look natural.
- Helps defining lashes.
- Adds bit of length.
What I do not like Sleek Lash Out Mascara :-
- I don’t find it interesting to use for dramatic eye makeup look.
- Clumps in the second coat
Recommendation – Nice for every day use but not a must have.
Wise She Rating – 3/5
- Price Vs Quality – 3.5/5
- Clumping – 3/5
- Staying Power – 4/5
- Ease Of Use – 4/5
- Packaging – 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- SleekBerry Collection : Cranberry Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Sleek Makeup Kohl Pencil Mossberry 747 Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Sleek Makeup Up Pout Powder Pink Polish SPF15 Reviews
- Sleek Makeup Brow Kit Dark Review & Swatches
- Sleek Makeup Pout Polish Bare Minimum 963 Review & Swatches
- Sleek Molten Metal Metallic Eyeshadow Graphite & Silver: Review,Swatches
- My Sleek Cosmetic Experience
- Sleek Makeup Product Suggestions
Product sent by brand for consideration but it has not affected my opinion.