About Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
- Foxy – cream bisque with matte finish. A pale yellow beige matte eyeshadow that could work as a beautiful highlighter.
- Half-Baked – golden bronze with shimmery finish. This is a permanent color always repromoted and an excellent gold bronze for a day to night look.
- Booty call – shimmery cork. Its a lovely white with a bit of peach and a bit of beige in it. Its NEW and is a perfect higlighter.
- Chopper – Copper shimmer with silver microglitter. With less fallouts this is a brilliant color fortunately available in their regular line. This can add a metallic touch to a sophisticated smokey eye with a dose of added glamour.
- Tease – Creamy pale brown with matte finish. This color has elements of taupe and grey making it an amazing unusual color for defining the crease. It can bit a bit powdery though but goes on nicely on primed lids.
- Snake bite – Dark bronze shimmer with metallic base. This is one of my favorite eyeshadows as the dirty gold shimmer has a rustic edge enough to glam up a boring black dress.
- Suspect – pale golden beige with shimmering finish. A lovely buttery color to be applied as a mid tone shade. This is good for day wear.
- Pistol – Light grey brown with shimmery finish. This is another unusual color. I felt I saw some golden haze to this shade. Its lovely but can be a bit difficult to sport.
- Verve – oyster with shimmering finish. This is my favorite shade as it gives a dreamy wet glossy feel on the lids with nuances of pink, beige and white. This is the best eyeshadow I have come across in this palette.
- YDK – Cool bronze shimmer with metallic base. This is lovely to amplify a boring smokey eye. Due to the glitter it does add dimension and 3 D effect.
- Busted – Deep brown with shimmery finish. I remember MAC’s Smut though this does have a grey purple undertone to it. Very amazing and unusual shade. Its good for smokey eyes especially the quicker version.
- Black out – Blackest black with matte finish. There isn’t a black darker than this one and I had the honor to have one already in the 15th anniversary palette. Perfect eyeshadow base for all the shimmers to be seen through. Perfect as a matte liner and would be the most used shade from the palette.
PROS:Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette:-
- Lovely palette with amazing cool neutrals
- High quality eyeshadows with lovely buttery finish
- Worth giving a gift
CONS :Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette:-
- Nothing much that I know of. Its fabulously priced.
- I would have loved a full size UD primer potion instead of that gloss.
PRICE – $50 as my friend bought it from Macy’s in Chicago