- Price – INR 350 for 3.5gm
It’s a matte blackend blue shade which doesn’t smudge unless I rub my eyes .Also, as the eyeliner is really creamy I think it might smudge on those who have watery eye problem.Shade reminds me of my blue school blazer
- Price- INR 370
- Texture – It’s highly pigmented and smooth and do not tug my lids.It’s clearly visible on my waterline which most eyeliner refuse to do so.
- Swatches – It’s a dark peacock blue shade and I have swiped it once (left) and multiple times (right)
Even though the pigmentation is good and the brush is also nice I don’t like it that much. When it dries it gives me a gluey feeling, which I hate. Not sure if you guys ever tried the lakme intense shine eyeliners…..it gives the same sticky feeling.
Also it settles into fine lines and doesn’t give a fine finish.
- Price: INR 350
- This shade can be best described as a vibrant peacock blue or a royal blue shade.
- Pigmentation & Texture: As all Colorbar eyeliners, this one is also super pigmented. It glides like silk and just a single swipe is more than enough to get a dense color on your lids. Though, one have to be careful because it’s so creamy that the tip may break if pressed too hard.
- Rs. 335 for 1.2 gms
- Its an intense Blue with a luster. A perfect Blue for wheatish skin I guess, but it’ll look good on all skin tones.The texture is ultra smooth, it just glides on the eyelid. You can smudge it immediately after applying but after a few seconds it sets so well, no matter what you do it won’t smudge. This can be used as an eye liner and eye shadow.
- Price: INR 550/-
- Quantity: 3.5ml
- As far as good application and long lasting stroke is concerned, the brush applicator is good as the bristles are long + the top of the eyeliner is also long. Therefore gives that good grip for easy application.
- The eyeliner is applied evenly and dries fast, which is an advantage. But correcting it might be a problem when you didn’t get that right stroke and same time you ran out of makeup remover
- It is really water-proof, smudge proof.
- It gives a matte finish when it dries.
- Price - Rs 350
Astral blue is a beautiful midnight blue kind of colour.
- Quantity:- NET WT .01 OZ / .28g
- Price: 200Rs/-
- The pencil is extremely handy, and easy to use, No need to sharp of course.
- Easy to glide, Is very easy for me to blend and smudge for smokey looks, or when I’m using it to create a base. I’ll be introducing this pencil in one of the upcoming tutorials
- Pigmentation is great + also has minor shimmer.
Price- Rs 325 of 1.1gm
- Price – INR 900 for 1.36 gm
- Swatches – It a matte dark purple shade which gives an even application and has slight red undertones.
This shade can be best described as a deep inky blue with silver and light blue shimmers.
- Price:INR 300 or $ 3.50
It’s a matte royal blue shade which is not overly bright .It goes well with most eyeshadows also.
It’s a beautiful color. Since it’s a kohl pencil, I had no issue with applying it on my waterline. It stayed on my waterline for around 2 hours with some fading. This pencil is no very smooth and not even very hard.
What’s your favourite Blue eyeliner?