Whoops! this is turning out to be a whole lot of swatch day and I am sure you don’t mind it because we all love to admire swatches and wish to have some of those. Infact, I keep staring at swatches until and unless I don’t see any other drool worthy swatch again
Coming to these lipsticks swatches, I went for MAC shopping..yeyeye! Well I know its not surprising and you want to see what I got. I will let you know that soon but before that let me show some of the beautiful MAC shades which I spotted there. Last time, along with the MAC S.A, I’d compiled some 8 MAC lipstick shades which will suit olive skin tone or pigmented lips. You can check out the post here
All these are permanent shades and cost INR 980 each .
- MAC Russian Red – We all know about this shade. It’s a creamy red which has blue undertones.
- MAC Ruby woo – This one is more matte and less creamy and is blue based red too.
- MAC So Chaud – It’s a real creamy orange shade.Not for light hearted for sure.
- MAC Fast Play – I loved this shade. It’s a beautiful pink with brown undertones. A shade which will suit most warm olive skin tones.
- MAC Cremesheen Hot Gossip – It’s a semi sheer pink shade and has slight blue undertones.I find it a bit frosty .
- MAC Cremesheen Fan Fare – Oops! that fan fare and not fan rose ..duh! it’s a beautiful every day pink with hint of coral.
- MAC Cremesheen creme cup – It’s a beautiful baby pink shade but sadly these kind of shade wash me out completely.
Here we go with another set of swatches.
Lets have a closer look here :-
- MAC Pink Plaid – This pink will go well with cool skin tone fair complexion girls.It has mauvish undertones.
- MAC Please me – It’s a peachy pink shade.Will go well with NC 30 – NC 36 I guess.
- MAC Taupe – This shade has been reviewed by lovely Shivani here.
- MAC Velvet Teddy – I liked this shade though I don’t know how good it will be on me.It’s a pinkish beige shade. Might come out as a nice nude on some.
- MAC Honey Love Lipstick-This too is a medium peachy nude shade.
- MAC Matte Kinda Sexy Lipstick – A peachy pink shade.
- MAC Diva Lipstick – Something for those who love maroon shade. One can find many dupes of this in Lakme
- MAC Chilli Lipstick -It’s a orangy red shade.
Don’t forget to check out 20 MAC Powder blush swatches here and 20 Inglot gel eyeliner swatches here