VOV’s WATER COLOR LIPBALMS Review & Swatches
I have loads of time to devote on reviews on Sundays. So I end up writing as much as I can. So today I am reviewing one of my favourite lip balms, Water color LIP BALM by VOV (which is a Korean brand). Well, I got 4 of them as there were 4 shades available no. 1,2,3,4 at a very cost effective price of Rs. 50/- . The first time I got only two of them shade 2 and 4. Later on, I regretted not getting all of them, as they are so cute and lovely tinted lip balms. So I went again to the BEAUTY CENTRE, KHAR, MUMBAI to get all four of them. Let me tell you I am sucker for lipbalms, I have so many in all the corners of my house. I have one in my living room, 6-7 in my bedroom, 2-3 in my bag, more 2 in my other bag. Some extra stock in my cupboard. U raid my house and the thing you will most find in my house will be lipbalms My colleague calls me Ms. LIP BALM I personally like wearing lipbalms more than lipstick everyday to office. But these days I am hooked to Maybelline pure natural water lipcolor MF21 & F21. Review done on wiseshe. J And the other days, I look out for tinted lipbalms, as I love tinted lipbalms.
- Price – Rs. 50 for 3.8gm … kool naa?
- Ingredients – vitamin E & Water microspheres (no details given)
Swatches of VOV’s Water Color Lip Balms:-
My experience with VOV Water color lipbalms :-
There was no detailed product description given by the company. I was hesitant to buy this lipbalm as I didn’t know how it would turn out as it was for just Rs. 50. Very very cheap. But still I did to try it out and I just loved it. They are damn cute tinted lipbalms, quite moisturizing but they are hydrating till the time they stay on ur lips as soon as they are gone ur lips are dry again. They come in 4 different shades, out of which 3 of them are shades of pink i.e no. 1,2,3 and no. 4 is a lovely color. The lipbalms are very sheer in color. Doesn’t have any strong smell in lipbalms to detect. I quite like them, but they doesn’t help for chapped lips or would repair your dry lips during winter. These are not the kind of lipbalms u can use to hydrate the lips before applying a lipgloss/lipstick.They are just a decent tinted lipbalms with sheer color and moisturizing. As it is I didn’t expect much of them at Rs. 50/-
What I like About VOV’s WATER COLOR LIPBALMS
- Tinted lipbalm
- Cute colors
- Available in 4 shades
- Very cheap
- Sheer pigmentation
What I do not like about VOV’s WATER COLOR LIPBALMS :-
- Doesn’t stay for long
- Doesn’t repair chapped/dry lips
- Shades no. 2 & 3 are almost the same.
- It is not available easily
- No product description
Will I re-purchase them – Yes, they are handy and very reasonable. So I don’t mind purchasing them.
Ratings – 3/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Sephora Nectar Shine Hydrating Care Lipgloss SPF 8 in Litchi Shine Review
- 4 Lakme Lip Love Conditoners Swatches
- Maybelline Water Shine Extra Volume Lip gloss Review Review (Full Bodied Wine)
- Ambika Pillai Pick Me Up Lipgloss Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Fruity Jelly Lipgloss Photos & Swatches
- Avon’s Dual Ended Lipstick & Lipgloss L06 Review
- Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipcolor Infinite Apricot Review,Swatches & FOTD
- NYX Round Lip Gloss Strawberry Photos & Swatches
- NYX Round Lip Gloss Apricot 19 Review & Swatches