If you follow me on facebook you must be knowing that recently re organised my makeup stash.I found too many favourite old pink lipstick shade and started trying all of them .So thought of showing you ladies who are mad about all pink shades of lipsticks. .All the lipsticks shown below will be great for those who have pigmented lips .
I have few more pinks too but I have chosen the one which never skipped my mind.So here we go
Faces Canada Moisture Rich Ultra Pink Lipstick 09 (INR 349 for 4.2gm)
NYX Black label beauty queen lipstick($6)
MAC Something new lipstick from stylishly yours collection(INR 950)
Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick 135 (Sorry !5 got cropped here : P )(INR 225)
L’oreal Color Rich Nutri Shine Lipstick Vivid Rose(INR 750)
The Body Shop sheer lip shine shade 09(INR 575)
Inglot Freedom System Lipstick 51(INR 300)
Inflot freedom system lipstick 48(INR 300)
NYX – Black Label Lipstick in Beauty Queen – One of my favorite black label lipstick.A beautiful, moisturising and long staying hot pink shade.
Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick Shade 135 – A pretty bright pink which will suit most olive skin tone.
Vivid rose is, as the name suggests, pink rose color with a hint of coral in it. The lipstick is moisturising and doesn’t dry out my lips.It’s a beautiful every day shade which I love using in summers and I love how it makes my lips look glossy.
MAC Something new Lipstick – Stlylishly Yours Collection – Ahh! I have been madly in love with this shade.It’s a medium dark hot pink shade and yes little similar to MAC girl about town.This shade has been my cult favourite since a year.
Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Shade 51 – While swatching I realised that shade 48 is almost similar to shade 51 .This pink as you can see has blue undertones but it goes well on my warm skin tone.Same is the case with shade 48 and I love wearing them both during the day.
Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Shade 48 – A great dupe of Shade 51
It ‘s a semi sheer yet a bright pigmented shade.Quite moisturising and has lot of silver shimmer into it.Lipstick generally stays for 2-3 hours max on my lips but I love how it looks on me
It’s a creamy lipstick which won’t melt or bleed.Gives a slight glossy look and is quite moisturising.It’ is a reddish fuchsia pink shade which looks more red on my pigmented lips.Long staying and leaves a nice tint behind after meals.
Phew! I am tired of lip swatching and wiping off the lipstick .Need a huge cup of coffee now .Hope you enjoyed the post and let me know which is your favourite
Hot Pink Lipstick shade which makes you sizzzzzzzllllee
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Posh Paradise Deliciously Forbidden Matte Lipstick Review & Swatches
- 16 Red,Pink & Beige MAC Lipstick Photos & Swatches
- MAC Lipstick Capricious Review & Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Round Lipstick 49 Review & Swatches
- Chambor Silk Touch Lipstick Silk Star Review & Swatches
- Dupe Alert – Makeup Forever #29 Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick Dupe
- Inglot Freedom System Lipstick 64 Review & Swatches
- MAC Matte Lipstick Taupe Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick BLUSH 04M Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Maybelline New Watershine Pure Natural Water Lipcolor F21 Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Very Coffee Review & Swatches
- Inglot Refill Lipstick Shade 27 Review & Swatches
- Maybelline New Watershine Pure Natural Water Lip Color MF21 Review & Swatches
- Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color SPF 12 Guava: Review & Swatches
- Inglot Freedom Lipstick Shade 37 Review & Swatches
- Chambor Moisture Plus lipstick Coconut Plus Review & Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Lip Refill 26: Review & Swatches
- Lotus Herbal Pure Colors Crimson Red Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Inglot Freedom System Lipstick 61 Review & Swatches
- Lotus Herbals Moistpetals lipstick 112 Red Rover Review & Swatch