From today we are starting with the pigment series where I will be combining pigments and showing you some of the makeup style which I keep practicing every now and then.I know we have too many things running here on Wise She with Inglot products reviews and dupes series but this is what make up is .Total Fun and yet so beautiful !
Eye makeup which I have done here is a simple smoky arabic makeup where I have used MAC Grape pigment and MAC Vanilla pigment.My maybelline gel eyeliner is missing therefore I used a liquid eyeliner and Maybelline Kajal for the eyeliner and water line.
These are the two pigments MAC Grape and MAC Vanilla Loved both of them
- MAC Grape Pigment:-A beautiful frosty purple with a barely visible shimmer.
- MAC Vanilla Pigment – I used this as a highlighter and Oh! My God! I loved it so much.It’s a beautiful pale white shade with gives hint of gold when blended.
False eyelashes used are from KKCenterHK
Let me know if you have any eye makeup request
You might like reading these also:-
- Make up look – Easy eye make up by using Revlon colorstay sparkling eyelner
- Gold and pink smokey eye makeup (Indian eye makeup video)
- Makeup on eyes this Diwali (Easy Diwali makeup)
- Smokey eye – How to do smokey eyes (Picture tutorial)
- Make up tutorial – Every day pink and brown eye make up tutiorial
- Bollywood actress- Smoky eyes makeup
- Makeup tips-Eye make up for brown eyes
- Look of the day-Pink and Blue eye make up