Best Tan Removing Cream/Product – Suggestions

Shabana asks,

Please  suggest me a product to remove tan from my  hands and  feet and also to prevent it from further tanning..

best tan removing product suggestions

Nyx Body Bronzer Daydream Of Kauai Review & Swatches
Arabic Eye Makeup With MAC Grape & Vanilla Pigment - Pigment Series 1

Comments

1. ife says

Natures Essence Lacto Tan Clear , Lotus Tan Remover facepack…Curd is good for hands and feet..
    Use a sunscreen to prevent further tanning…

2. honey says

For removing tan use tomato ( desi wala will b best)… rub it on affected area , keep it about 20-30 min. and then wash. Star Star
    Curd is also very effective…..!!
    And for prevention invest in some good sun block …. I am using- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 50+ and really liked it. FYI i have combination skin which gets little oilier during summer.
    and most effective way is to cover your face with cotton scarf.. cause whatever you apply (sunscreen etc ) it will never shield you completely . I always cover my face , hairs or whatever part is open … Angel Angel Angel .!!

start with exfoliating using some besan (chickpea flour) and buttermilk mix. wash off with warm water.
    mix some turmeric, curd and lemon (all are natural bleaching agents) and apply on freshly exfoliated skin. leave on for 15 -20 mins. Wash. Give this a few days, in 3-4 uses the effects should show.

u can also use chemical bleach on hands and feet if your tan is super strong.

I wanna know which is the best tan removing cream Big Frown and which is the best sunscreen that I cn use for my sensitive skin plzZZZZZ PLZZZZ Rose Smile i want my tan ness 2 go away faster and get bk my fairer skin Yippee and yes i ave tried lacto tan but the effect is slow
    Frown

5. bubblie says

Hi,

Instead of creams which have harsh chemicals, you can go for papaya face pack daily, buy a fresh papaya, remove skin and seeds, mash it and apply all over face and neck, you can see results in just a week. You can also try face pack, mix multani mitti, rose water and honey apply it over face and neck, leave it for 20 mins and wash off, even this is effective.

6. anshuman says

Hey i recently got my skin tanned n i love my white skin now my skin is apperaing dark n dull black please help me out i m a guy ao please tell me an easy way to remove my tan quickly

7. kunal says

Hlllooo… how i removed tanning … plz tell me ..because i do work in sun and my neck and hand looking too bad .plz cream i use for removdled tanninf