While shopping online I actually was checking some mascaras (with Dr. Neeraj’s lashes around its no wonder) and stumbled across this. Now I don’t know about the rest of you, but I hadn’t even heard of this balm and the fact that this was meant especially for the night got me thinking and I picked it up immediately…and what a wonderful buy it is!
About Bourjois Baume de Nuit Night Lip Balm :-
Your night time prescription: a tinted lip balm which restores lips while you sleep. What it is formulated to do:The formula moisturizes and restores lips all night long; filled with emollient oils & repairing agents. What else you need to know:The creamy texture makes lips look visibly repaired and nourished in the morning. Let your night time treatment work while you sleep!
- Price: INR 420
My take on Bourjois Baume de Nuit Lip Balm:-
- Packaging: As visible, this comes in a dark blue plastic tub form with a screw top lid. Its so tiny! Smaller than Lotus lip balm pots and even the TBS one..Damn cute these are.
- Fragrance & Color: It doesn’t have an identifiable fragrance and its a milky pink color. When applied, it appears clear though.
- Texture: Thankfully, this isn’t waxy it all. It feels like I’m applying cream on my lips
- Effects: I apply this most often at night while going to sleep. But a lot of the time I use this after my CTM routine to soften up my lips and repair any damage done by lipsticks or glosses. And this works like a dream! When I wake up the next morning, my lips are baby soft and if I rub my lips together I can still feel a creaminess. If lips are chapped, this is really worth it to soften them up especially if you have perennially chapped lips like mine.
What I like about Bourjois Baume de Nuit Lip Balm :-
- Fragrance free.
- Actually works! Perfect for chapped lips.
- Can feel the creaminess the next morning as well.
- Compact tub and easy to carry in the pockets.
- Will last a long time.
- I feel like the price is well justified.
- I like the idea of a lip balm meant to be used at night to repair all the damage done
What I don’t like about Bourjois Baume de Nuit Lip Balm:-
- I haven’t seen this at Bourjois counters…only online.
- Would be more hygienic in a tube form
Will I buy it again: Absolutely
- Packaging: 4/5
- Price vs. Value: 4.5/5
- Availability: 3.5/5
- Effectiveness: 4.5/5
You may also like reading these:
- Bourjois Ombre Stretch in Intense Black Eyeshadow Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Smokey Eyes eyeshadow Trio 04 Nude Ingénue Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Volumizer Mascara Review
- Best Bourjois Products 2011
- Bourjois Pastel Teint Essential Pressed Powder 68 Dore Review
- Bourjois Blush in Rose Frission Swatches & Review
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Mascara Photos
- 4 Swatches Of Bourjois Bio Detox Perfecting Powder
- 6 Bourjois Khol & Contour Eye Pencils Swatches and Review
- Bourjois Wet/Dry Eye Shadow (Ombre A Paupieres) Review