Chambor Moisture Plus lipstick in Coconut Plus – Review and Swatches:-
Have you ever been in a situation where u went out to but a lipstick, swatched it in the store, liked it, bought it, brought it home, ripped open the packaging in sheer excitement, wore it on your lips a couple o’ times, looked in the mirror n realized the shade isn’t made for you?? Well…it’s happened to me a million times! In my quest for the perfect MLBB shade, I’ve bought quite a few lippies and then regretted my purchase. Not THIS time!! I wouldn’t call this a perfect match…but it’s the closest I’ve got to in a looong time. And it’s one of the very few shades that I did not regret getting.
About Chambor Moisture Plus lipstick
Chambor moisture plus lipstick is an innovative dual action formula with a nourishing core to hydrate lips and prevent dryness; surrounded by a soft, ultra-moisture colour coating for a smooth, radiant finish.
- Treatment Lipstick.
- Two In One Lipstick – Treatment with Color.
- It has a Glossy texture.
- Beautifully highlighted and totally refined lips.
- Daylong comfort, infinite softness.
- Water Resistant – Long Lasting Effect.
- No Animal Ingredients.
Yep…Ive used it like hell and there’s barely anything left! It’s one of the few shades where am gonna see the end of the tube
- Ingredients:I threw away the carton a long time ago and the ingredients aren’t mentioned online either .
- Quantity: 4.5 gms
- Price: 595 INR
- Packaging:It comes in a matte steel plastic casing with the trademark Chambor rose on the top of the lid. Packaging looks simple yet chic. The lid shuts tight with a snap and will not open up in your bag. What drew me to this range was the hydrating core in the center of the bullet. I fall for anything that spells moisturizing, hydrating and lip-balm-like But guess what happened (I bet you’ll never be able to guess!!). After a few uses, there was a deep hole in the place where the hydrating core should have been . Yup…it seemed to have evaporated and vanished into thin air Since I’d already used it a number of times, I wasn’t sure if I could return it especially since I didn’t have the bill with me
It looks chocolate brown in the tube and frankly I’m not a fan of browns. In fact, I don’t recall ever buying a brown shade even when it was in fashion at one time and everyone in the country seemed to be sporting it Anyways, I’d asked the SA to show me some natural-looking shades ( I was aiming for a nude pink) and this was one of the shades she swatched on my hand. To my surprise it was not a true brown but a light nude with hints of pink. It looked pinky brown on my lips and I was sold! J)
See that ugly crater in the middle of the lippie???
The formula is very creamy and smooth and it applies evenly. I have dry lips and EVEN with the core missing I found it quite moisturizing and didn’t have to use a lip balm underneath. Though it is a very light shade it is decently pigmented. Am sure the darker shades will give medium to full coverage and will hide pigmentation easily.
It has a vanilla-ish fragrance which is not strong but not too mild either. I personally don’t like it much since I prefer fruity scents. But it’s not over powering so it can be ignored.
The lasting power of this lipstick is pretty good. It lasts for about 4 to 5 hours and a tint stays even with meals in-between. It does seem quite water-proof and my lips stay hydrated for a long time.
One issue is that the shade looks a little ashy on me sometimes in certain lights especially when my skin looks dull. This shade will suit fair to medium skin tones but may look dull on dusky skin tones.
This is a perfect nude to pair with smoky eye make-up or if you’re looking for something to wear with heavily made-up eyes. But the fab quality of this shade is its ability to mute a darker shade. I use it to layer and lighten bright shades and it blends well with just about any color J).
Top: 3 swipes
Bottom: single swipe
What I like about Chambor Moisture Plus lipstick Coconut Plus:-
- Chic, sturdy, travel-friendly packaging
- Creamy texture
- Very hydrating and negates the need for a lip balm underneath
- Nicely pigmented
- Gives medium to full coverage
- Lasts for 5 hours
- Looks good paired with smoky eyes
- This shade can be used for layering and to lighten darker shades
- No animal ingredients
What I do not like about Chambor Moisture Plus lipstick Coconut Plus :-
- Availability may be an issue for some
- Mine had the core missing L
- Quality: 5/5
- Packaging: 4/5
- Pigmentation: 4/5
- Staying power: 4/5
- Performance: 4.5/5
- Pricing: 3.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Chambor Stay On Waterproof 303 Forever Blue Review & Swatches
- Chambor Eye tattoo Liner ET 03 Review & Swatches
- Chambor Single Blush #57 Review & Swatches
- Chambor Glitzy Lip Gloss Intense Shade 609 Swatches & Review
- Chambor Lightening Wet & Dry Powder Foundation Review
- Chambor Loose Kohl Powder Black Review
- Chambor Smooth On Eyeliner Navy blue Review & Swatches
- Chambor Lip Vinyl In True Pink Review & Swatches
- Chambor Eye Art Pencil Soft Smudge Brown Review