I don’t like matte lipsticks which show my dry, chapped lips. Instead I always prefer lipsticks which make my lips well moisturized, with a bit of sheen. And these Silk Touch lipsticks are exactly what I want. They are very creamy and velvety. I love my lips when I apply these.
These lipsticks stay on lips for 3 hours approx. I drink lots of water and eat a lot so they would stay more in case you’re not a foodie like me. Their color is lovely, I have a soft corner for bright pink shades and the shade is absolutely lovely. And the exact color comes in a single swipe, absolutely opaque.
When I want to get a pretty pink wash of color, I apply is as a tint. If this would be applied with the blotting technique, it will last the whole day.
The swatches would explain you the color properly.
Swatches of Chambor Silk Touch Lipstick Silk Star:-
The shade is a beautiful deep pink color. And it will flatter all the skin tones, you can tone it down for a subtle look or apply it more to get a glamorous pout. They are worth buying if you are OK with the animal testing thing.
Cost: 575 INR.
Pros:Chambor Silk Touch Lipstick Silk Star:-
- Nice pigmentation, just one swipe gives you the color.
- Glides on like a butter
- Doesn’t dry the lips
- Available is great shades which suit very well on Indian skin tones
- Reasonably priced
- Quantity is great, I don’t think I’d be able to finish this before it expires
- Easily available
- Sturdy packaging
Cons:Chambor Silk Touch Lipstick Silk Star:-
- Animal testing, I cannot stand it!
- The names are confusing, I always forget the shade names and have to open and check the shades
- Beauties who prefer matte lips may not like it, but this problem can be solved by dabbing with a tissue
- Nothing else!
- Available online on discount.
It’s a great buy, and you won’t regret doing so.
You might like reading these also:-
- Chambor Sparkling Eyeliner In Purple Review & Swatches
- Chambor Moisture Plus lipstick Coconut Plus Review & Swatches
- Chambor Stay On Waterproof 303 Forever Blue Review & Swatches
- Chambor Eye tattoo Liner ET 03 Review & Swatches
- Chambor Single Blush #57 Review & Swatches
- Chambor Glitzy Lip Gloss Intense Shade 609 Swatches & Review
- Chambor Lightening Wet & Dry Powder Foundation Review
- Chambor Loose Kohl Powder Black Review
- Chambor Smooth On Eyeliner Navy blue Review & Swatches