Hi Beauties..Hope you all are doing great!! Today I came up with a Review of my all time favorite eye shadow….That is from “COLLECTION 2000”.
I have this in the shade 4-copper pot. This is a medium copper, which has very slight bronzy tones to it. Definitely a copper though!..More metallic… here are 6 color choices available Rock Pool an electric blue, Copper Pot a deep copper, Platinum Bling a slightly purple silver, Gold Rush a liquid gold, Rock N Rose a cool toned pink and Emerald City a gorgeous green.
- PRICE: 2.99 GBP
- Availability: You can find in any Boots/Superdrug across UK
These are a little bit different than your average eye shadows, coming in a tube with a doe-foot applicator and having a thick liquidly texture to them. Who knows how much there is in each one though as I can’t find it anywhere on the packaging/website?! Seems fairly reasonable though and I like the packaging – it seems nice and sturdy.
The formula is more liquid than cream, but fairly thick so it’s not going to run and make a mess all over your eye. They can take a little more work to apply evenly and nicely blended, but overall leave a really nice finish. Being a liquid you will have to wait for them to dry.
Down Time is quick..You can apply this without a PRIMER..
How do they last?
On me I find that they will last all day without creasing, even without a primer, this is because they completely dry on your eye. However I do find that these will flake a small amount by the evening…But no problem. Primer helps a little with this though..
THE COLOUR PAY OFF
The pigmentation is variable depending on how you apply the shadow. For an opaque finish apply more product onto your lid and blend less but for a sheerer finish simply add less product and blend more. The product can be applied and blended with a brush or a finger, which ever you feel is comfortable with you.
How I use Metalic Cream Eyeshadows :-
I generally just apply these with the doe-foot applicator included and blend with it once the product on my eye and blend some more with my fingers. Probably not the most effective method, but it seems to work for me.
Swatches of Collection 2000 Metallic Cream Eyeshadow 4 Copper Pot
Copper Pot Applied without flash
Copper Pot Blended..With flash
The Good : COLLECTION 2000 Metallic Cream Eye Shadow 4 Copper Pot
Nice packaging, definitely metallic, doesn’t crease when worn all day even without a primer.
The Not so Good:COLLECTION 2000 Metallic Cream Eye Shadow 4 Copper Pot
- It will flake a teeny bit by the end of the day although dry time is a little late.
- They didn’t mention Quantity and shell life on the product
- Of course…not available in INDIA
But definitely worth buying I should say .
Have you tried Collection 2000 Metallic eyeshadows? What did you think and what’s your favorite?
You might like reading these also:-
- How To Apply Silver Shimmer Eyeliner On Smoky Eyes (Tutorial)
- Arabic Eye Makeup With MAC Grape & Vanilla Pigment – Pigment Series 1
- Inglot AMC Eyeshadow 60(Yellow) Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Hilary Duff Inspired Makeup Tutorial This Valentine
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Review & Swatches
- Look Book – Illamasqua Queen Of The Night Pigment Review,Swatches
- Editorial Style Double Winged Eye Makeup Tutorial & FOTD
- New Year Shimmery Mauve Eye Makeup Tutorial
- The Jewel Noir (Midnight Jewel)/Wedding Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Sleek Makeup Kohl Pencil Mossberry 747 Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Purple Blues Goes Wild !! Makeup Tutorial
- Bridal Eye Makeup Step By Step With Mac Mayhem Minearlize Eyeshadow
- Rihanna’s Inspired Eye Makeup Tutorial (Who’s That Girl)