The Comedone Control Serum is a new addition to Kaya’s range of products. Aiming to offer a more holistic and personalized skin solution, this product has been introduced specially designed for the Indian skin, keeping in mind the India hot and humid climate.
When I signed up for a package, I was given the product and so, thankfully I did not have to pay anything extra for it
About Comedone Control Serum :-
- Name: Comedone Control Serum with Botanical Extracts- Acne Free
- Net Qty: 25 ml
- Price: INR.1190
- Packaging: Comes in a pump bottle with a cap which is not travel friendly as it easily comes off. Will be a mess- if you carry it in your bag.
- Directions for Use: Apply a thin layer evenly over affected areas or as directed by Kaya Dermatologist.
- Warning: For external use only
My Experience with Comedone Control Serum Kaya:-
I have been advised by the Kaya dermatologist to use this product as a part of my regular cleansing, toning and moisturizing regime- especially at night before bedtime. I have been using it (honestly) off and on as it makes my face super oily in the morning, though it did not break it out. That was a good thing!
The runny consistency
It is supposed to reduce my oiliness- so, the product did not work in that case. However, it made my skin softer and somewhat clearer- I mean the skin tone did become a bit even. But again, I did not use it religiously, as it made my face super oily in the morning. You will have to wash you face with a face wash the first thing in the morning if you are using this product.
Now with the summers coming and making the weather more hot and humid, I doubt if I would be able to use this product. I think it probably would work really well on those with a super dry skin. It has a runny consistency and so easily is absorbed into the skin.
After spreading the product
Overall not a bad product, as it helps make my face softer and skin tone even, but I probably would not buy it again ( unless, it is again included in my package, of course!)
Have you tried Comedone Control Serum Of Kaya ?
- Packaging: 4/5
- Availability: 5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 4/5
Will I Recommend: Yes, I would to those with dry skin
You might like reading these also:-
- Lakme Fantasy Shimmer Liner Astral Green Review+ EOTD
- Lakme Shimmer Liner Midnight Moon Review
- Lakme All Over Shimmer Gloss Review
- Look Book – Lakme Cheek Artist Review
- Lakme Fantasy Collection Shadow Artist Shimmer Stick Glimmer Green Review
- Look Book – Lakme Shadow Artist Shimmer Stick Astral Blue Review
- LAKME Gold Dust Shimmer Bronzer Review
- 3 Lakme Fantasy Collection Lipsticks Review And Swatches
- Look Book – Lakme Eye Color Quartet Botanica Review And FOTD
- Lakme Fantasy Collection True Wear Nail Color 247 Swatches