CUTE PANDA COUPLE NAIL ART tutorial
So here I am once again with another post. I’ve been thinking for a while to do a nail art tutorial for the guest post but I was busy and lazy: p . Anyway I finally got over my laziness and also got some free time so here is a Cute Panda couple nail art tutorial . I’m not gona say much and bore you all. I bet you guys are dyinggg to see it
Nail polishes used for the Nail Art :-
- White- Envy nail color Funny bunny(from health and glow)
- Black- VOV mlc no. c/941
- Pink – colorstreet nail color no.108
- Red – street wear fiery femme 18
- Top clear coat – colorstreet nail color no.101
Nail Art Tutorial steps :-
- Apply base color pastel pink and make a big white dome directly with the nail polish brush.
- Use a toothpick/dotting tool to make 2 eyes with black polish and make conical outline of ears
- Fill the ears with black polish and make the mouth with brush/anything thin.Put a white dot in the centre of the black eyes to complete it.
- Do the same for the other nails (create a cute red bow for the female panda).Make French tips for the remaining nails with black polka dots created using dotting tools/tip of tooth picks.Finish off with clear top coat .
P.S. I used toothpicks for all the dots and curves . The power lies in your creativity J and no…i don’t own a dotting tool lol (I’m always too broke to buy it – but never broke to buy lippies and nail polish - guilty as charged!!)
Have a great Sunday !
You might like reading these also:-
- Rabbit Nail Art Design By Rupini
- 3 Simple & Cute Every Day Nail Art Designs
- Simple Toe Nail Art With Black Flowers
- Faces Canada Nail Paint Plugged In 32 : Photos & Swatches
- Orange Nail Art Design
- Simple Pink & Green Nail Art Design
- L’ornell Crack Look Professional Nail Polish In Green
- L’ornell Crack Look Professional Nail Polish & NOTD
- Simple Nail Art Designs – White Disco Nail Art + Yellow Siena Nail Art
- Kkcenterhk Neon Glitter Review & NOTD