I don’t have a Forest Essentials store at Pune and always ogled them when ever A would review them. I could order online but they tend to be so pricey that I wanted the opportunity to either get them on sale or go there personally so I’d be convinced of the buy….I know, this sounds really weird coming from someone who just randomly picks up all weird things where ever she goes…Infact even my Hubby was amazed at my restraint…which promptly evaporated when he saw the number of parcels at my doorstep…but ahh well…that’s another story
Coming back to the topic at hand, some of you may remember the blog sale we had here a couple of months back and I happened to buy this from Shivani along with the Narangi Ubtan which has received so many rave reviews. I’m glad I picked up these 2 products and it’s been amazing to use them..
About Forest Essentials Delicate Face Cleanser:-
The first rule of Ayurvedic skin care is cleanse, tone and nourish. The secret to proper cleansing is to remove dead cells and toxins, clear clogged pores and clean make-up without stripping the skin’s natural oils and moisture content.
- Adds glow
Pure raw honey, containing vitamins B and C along with active enzymes, hydrates and softens the skin. Natural rosewater tones the skin while balancing lemon oil cleanses and purifies it. Nutritious royal jelly and bee pollen nourish the skin and add a vibrant glow.
Suitable for all skin types.
About Forest Essentials Delicate Face Cleanser (Mashobra Honey, Lemon & Rose):
- Packaging – This comes in a long, plastic rectangular bottle with a pump dispenser. This does have a tiny plastic lid but I’d advice you to handle with care while traveling because the lid does have a penchant of coming off all the time. The bottle is see though so its great to access when the product is getting over and time for you to re-stock.
- Price: INR 875 for 200ml (it was 775 bucks before but it has increased now)
- Color & Texture – The cleanser is a honey color and has a gel-like texture. Its not runny at all and like a light fluffy jelly.
- Fragrance – I love how this smells! The light sweet honey rose fragrance is soo soothing and I wish I had a candle that smelled exactly like it. I cant fathom anyone NOT liking this smell..Its amazing. And last for quite some time unlike most cleansers.
- Usage – I need about 2-3 pumps for a wash. The pump tends to dispense a tiny bit of product which I personally find a bit irritating. I just massage this over the face and rinse it off.
This cleanser is amazing! It softens the skin so well and the fragrance is simply out of this world! The only negative is the pump. It dispenses such a tiny quantity that I have to pump multiple times which I have never had to do..This is pretty subjective and I may just be plain lazy..
Also lather-lovers may find this a bit lacking in this department. It lathers to a minimum. But I must say that the moisturizing effect and the ‘clean’ feeling it gives kinda overpowers this issue. I have very sensitive skin and have been known to break out quite often but this is superb and perfect for this.
What I like about Forest Essentials Delicate Face Cleanser (Mashobra Honey, Lemon & Rose): –
- Perfect for sensitive skin
- Can be used by all skin types.
- Moisturizes well
- Ayurvedic product with all natural contents.
- Amazing, heavenly fragrance.
- No Animal testing done
- Sturdy packaging
- Pump dispenser which is a bliss and so hygienic.
- Really does make my skin feel fresh and purified after being exposed to the harsh environment.
What I did not like about Forest Essentials Delicate Face Cleanser (Mashobra Honey, Lemon & Rose):-
- Quite pricey
- Doesn’t lather too much but this just depends on the user.
- The lid comes off easily but again this may not be the case with all the bottles.
- The pump is a bit hard and I have to press it multiple times to get the required amount.
- Effectiveness: 4/5
- Packaging: 4.5/5
- Availability: 4/5
- Price vs. Quality: 4/5
You may also like reading these:
- Forest Essentials Moisture Replenishing Bath & Shower Oil Indian Rose Absolute Review
- FOREST ESSENTIALS Jasmine & Patchouli Night Treatment Cream Review
- My 1st Blissocerved Box Arrived With A Makeup Product