It rained cats and dogs here today and was a great relief from the currently hot sunny weather of Hyderabad(India). I hope it continues and we get to enjoy the most amazing weather for rest of the year here.
I just imagined dew drops and placed few imaginary pieces near my Inglot pearl eyeshadow 433 .
Price of Inglot Pearl Eyeshadows - Rs 300 for 1.5 g
Inglot 433 pearl is a beautiful olive shade which has hints of gold in it. Olive shade is more prominent in it and gold is more visible when light is thrown on to it.Pigmentation of this shade is as good as MAC Sumptious olive eyeshadow and blends beautifully.Staying power is around four – five hours and if you are into bridal makeup then this shade is something which you will cherish in your vanity case.
Texture of the shade is smooth and buttery and it’s more of a soft shade. On my olive skin tone I it doesn’t come out as pigmented as it really is without a primer. Its pearly finish is subtle enough and can be worn during the day as well.
Swatches of Inglot Pearl eyeshadow 433 – You can see how pigmented and smooth it looks on finger swatch
but it looks lighter on my skin tone.The shade kind of gets mixed into the yellow tones of my skin.
Will I recommend it – Definitely! A nicely pigmented, smooth, bendable and non powdery shade.
Wise She Rating – 4.5/5
Have you tried Inglot Pearl Eyeshadow 433 ?
You might like reading these also:-
- 21 AMC Inglot Gel Eyeliner Swatches & Photos
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel 87 Photos and Swatches
- Inglot AMC Face Blush 58 Review
- Inglot Face Powder Blush 40 Photos & Swatches
- Inglot cream blush and Inglot duraline
- Inglot Freedom System Blush Shade 29 Review &Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Blush Shade 38 – Review, Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Blush Shade 33 Review & Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Blush Shade 30 Review, Swatches