Review of Justin Bieber – Someday 30ml EDP
Hi friends….hope you are all doing good. Today I am Reviewing about “cutest Fragrance” I have Ever seen which I got as a gift for this Valentine’s Day from my husband. It is the most memorable gift I have received ever. That is nothing but SOMEDAY BY JUSTIN BIEBER.I hope you all heard about this product
Someday was launched in 2011.
- Price: 19 GBP (on sale).Regular it costs 22 GBP
- Availability: You can get it in any drug store/shopping mall in US/UK …and online you can get in Amazon/eBay.
History and background of Someday:
Pop singer Justin Bieber was barely into his teens when he released his platinum-selling debut, My World, and became one of 2009’s youngest success stories. An Ontario, Canadian native, Bieber had placed second in a local singing competition two years prior. He and his mother began posting his performances, which were mainly love songs, on YouTube. The videos caught the attention of Scooter Braun, a talent agent and former So Def marketing executive, who helped Bieber gain an impromptu audition with the R&B star Usher. Impressed by what he saw, Usher — along with Island/Def Jam chairman L.A. Reid — quickly signed the 15-year-old Bieber to a recording contract.
Above image source (Google)
“Let’s be real, the way a girl smells is very important to a guy!” Justin tells the fashion magazine. “I have such a deep connection with my fans, so creating a fragrance that I personally love is another way I can bring them closer to my world.”
Continuing with his giving ways, the pop star will donate a portion of the scent’s profits to two of his favorite charities, Pencils of Promise and the Make-A-Wish Foundation. “Not only am I able to create a fragrance for all my fans, but I am able to give back to charity, which is a huge priority for me,” he adds.
Justin Bieber – Someday 30ml EDP
It is super cute you can know by seeing the image of it. Lid looks like a pretty flower with pink and red petals. The lid material is made up of some good quality plastic. The bottle as usual made up of glass and that too light weight and the cutest and my favorite of this product is it has beautiful removable charms hanging from the neck. (Lock and key charms).
It smells very good. It is described as “fruity- gourmand” by the manufacturers.
PROS:Justin Bieber – Someday 30ml EDP:-
- Very good Packaging and appearance
- Fragrance is awesome.
- Very Compatible. It is available in different sizes can select from it.
- Light weight
- Reasonable price for such a good Product.
CONS:Justin Bieber – Someday 30ml EDP:-
I don’t think there are no dislikes for me about this product I am in totally love with this. But only thing is unavailability in INDIA.
If you have any relatives or friends in abroad you can ask them to get it for you…Because it’s portable and comfortable price…Worth buying it!!
Would I repurchase this again?
Yes…I will purchase it in different size for sure…
Have you tried Justin Bieber Perfume ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Moroccan Rose The Body Shop perfume Review
- Ghost Sweetheart Perfume Review
- The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Review
- QUCO Hair Perfume Spray Review
- Hugo X X Eau De Toilette Review
- MAC Surf Baby Krazy Kahuna Lipglass Review +FOTD
- The Body Shop Aqua Lily Eau De Toilette Review
- Gucci Envy Perfume Review /Gucci Envy Eau De Toilette
- Yardley London Jasmine Body Spray Review
- 5 Simple Tricks To Make Perfume Last Longer
- The Body Shop Kistna Eau De Toilette Review
- Lush Mask of Magnaminty Review