Hello Yellow people!
Hehehe..Sorry! That’s the effect of using LAKME SUN EXPERT RANGE … I see everywhere yellows now a days. This color is giving me the “déjà vu” effect Ok! So I have already reviewed the face mask by Lakme sun expert and trust me if you are not using the after sun skin lightening gel after the face mask, you are really missing something in life. Because they both are inseparable, they are a duo you must consider, they are like Facebook without Friends, Youtube without Videos and Google with no results In short, they work hand in hand. If you ask me which one I like more, I would say the after sun skin lightening gel. Its really very soothing and has been very good to my acneprone skin.
About Lakme Sun Expert After Sun Skin Lightening Gel
It is a light, moisturizing, cooling gel that fights harsh damage to sun exposed skin. Formulated with Cucumber and Lemon grass extracts it also helps lighten a suntan, even skintone and correction of blemished skin. Luxuriously, hydrating without any stickiness, use this soothing, moisturizing gel, everyday after sun exposure to see the difference.
- Price – Rs. 145 for 50 gm.
- How To Use The Gel – Apply liberally on clean skin over face and neck post sun exposure, after cleaning with Lakme Sun Expert After Sun Skin Lightening Face Wash. For best results use daily post any kind of sun exposure.( I agree )
- Ingredients – Aqua, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone crosspolymer, BIS-PEG-18 methyl ethyl dimethyl silane, propylene glycol, niacinamide, triethanolamine, carbomer, perfume, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, ethylhexyl salicilate, disodium EDTA, allantoin, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, tocopheryl acetate, lemongrass extract, cucumber fruit juice, lactic acid, DMDM hydration, iodopropynyl butyl carbamate.
My experience with Lakme Sun Expert After Sun Skin Lightening Gel :-
It is a transparent, mild,cooling and soothing gel which works well and evens out skin tone. I keep it overnight and I love to see my face next morning as my face looks very clean, glowing and soft. It soothes my acne thankfully and never irritated them. Every night I apply the lakme face mask,wash it off and then apply this gel. This one makes a good night cream for me J The gel doesn’t feel greasy and absorbs in your skin like a dream and you wont even remember if you have applied anything on your face It did help with my suntan to an extent, but I wont say the same for my old tan. I even applied it to my feet and noticed that the tan is reduced. No, don’t expect it to make you light, bright, fair or whatever No product can actually do that and if it does its only a temporary effect. I quite liked the gel’s quantity, it will go a long way I suppose atleast till the summers gets over. Now of course it depends if you just apply it on your face or throughout the body
What I like about Lakme Sun Expert After Sun Skin Lightening Gel-
- Soothing and cooling properties
- The citrus smell
- Evens out skin tone
- Works on mild and new tan
- Gives a clear fresh face
- Didn’t irritate my acne/no breakouts
- Good quantity
- Affordable price
- Makes a good night cream
- All skin types
What I dislike about Lakme Sun Expert After Sun Skin Lightening Gel:-
- Doesn’t help with old tan
- Doesn’t help in skin lightening
- Didn’t help in clearing blemishes
Will I re-purchase it again – Well! Yes..Just because of the soothing and cooling properties and for the even skintone. It’s a good purchase!
Rating – 3.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Lakme Sun Expert Skin Lightening + DeTan After Sun Face Wash Review
- New Lakmé Sun Expert Range
- Lakme Absolute Matte Lipstick Winter Lily Review and Swatches
- Wise She Best Of 2011 – Best Lakme Porducts 2011
- Lakme Absolute Baked Blush Day Sheer: Review, Swatches
- Lakme Rose Powder Warm Pink Review
- 3 Lakme Absolute Baked Chromatic Eyeshadows Photos & Swatches
- Lakme Glide-on Eyecolor Smoky Green Review & Swatches