Sleek has many many dupes of high ends brands which I realized long back and while going through my blushes collection I found Fenberry Blush of Sleek which is actually a dupe of Bobbi brown cranberry blush which I have reviewed here. I think Sleek had this in mind while making the blush, otherwise why will they name it Fenberry
- Bobbi Brown Blush Cranberry 30 – Around 1200 in 3.7 gm
- Sleek Blush Fenberry – $6.50 for 8 gm
Bobbi Brown Cranberry – Its a medium dark plum shade with brownish red undertones.
Sleek Fenberry Blush – It’s a dark plum shade which is tad bit darker than Cranberry.
Look how close are the twins
Swatches of Bobbi Brown Cranberry 03 & Sleek Fenberry :-
There is difference in texture and longevity is more of obviously Bobbi brown is more smooth and long staying but with this price buying Sleek is not bad at all
Do you know any other dupe of Bobbi Brown Cranberry 30?
You might like reading these also:-
- W7 The Cheek Of It Blush Baby Pink Review,Swatches & FOTD
- Serious Skincare Serious Colour Perfect Structure Cheek Blush Review & Swatches
- Inglot AMC Liquid Blush 87: Review & Swatches
- Best Peach Blush Suggestions
- Chanel Les Tissage De Chanel Blush Duo Effet Tweed Ambre Review & Swatches
- Chanel Les Tissage De Chanel Blush Duo 17Tweed Effect Tweed Fuchsia Review & Swatches
- NYX Blush Dessert Rose Powder Blush Review, Swatches & FOTD
- MAC Beauty Powder Feeling: Review & Swatches
- NYX Mosaic Powder Blush Love Review, Swatches