MAC Espresso eyeshadow is one of my favourite because of its multipurpose uses which have been listed down here.If I am doing eye makeup then my hands automatically moves to this eyeshadow to fill my brows atleast because the shade suits me to the T.
When you love a expensive product then fear of it getting finish always revolves around in your mind.This made me find Body shop brow kit which was a exact dupe of Espresso.
You can see below how much I have used both the products
and here we go with the swatches of both
Left( MAC Espresso eyeshadow) and (Right) is Body shop brow kit shade brown
Brown shade of body shop is equally good when used as an eye shadow be it in blending or staying power.
Both shades are completely identical
Here I have clicked them in different light to give you a better idea
(Left)Espresso (Right) Body Shop Brow kit
Do you know any other dupe of MAC Espresso eyeshadow ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Mac Angel Flame Eyeshadow Quad Look, Swatches & Review
- Look Book – MAC Weathered Eyeshadow & Sumptuous Olive
- Bourjois Ombre Stretch in Intense Black Eyeshadow Review & Swatches
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Stick Nectar Review & Swatches
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Review & Swatches
- Revlon Expressionist Diamond Lust Celestial Silver Eyeshadow Review, Swatches & EOTD
- BH Cosmetics 28 Neutral Palette Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Revlon Expressionist Luxurious Color Eyeshadow Plum Galaxy Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Revlon Diamond Lust Eyeshadow In Night Sky Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Deborah Milano Mono Hi-tech Eyeshadow No.28 Review And Swatches
- Inglot Body Sparkles Silver 66 Review, Swatches & Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Bourjois Smokey Eyes eyeshadow Trio 04 Nude Ingénue Review & Swatches
- Ruby Rose 24-Colour Beauty Eyeshadow Kit HB-324F Review & Swatches