Yes, here’s another impulse buy I chanced upon. I just couldn’t help myself and when the SA (who’sa good friend now) said in her sweetest voice, ‘Ma’am Just try it once…take the smaller tub and try..’ I was sold…Till now she has never recommended a dud product to me (I tend to choose those ALL by myself ) and I do trust her judgment.
About Lush Ultrabland Cleanser:-
With a peanut-oil base, this cream cleanser takes off make-up and leaves your skin nourished. It’s gentle, but the deeply-cleansing oils reach down and remove stubborn dirt and makeup. Rose, beeswax and honey soothe and moisturise the skin. Cleanse each night, then remove with a warm cloth and your skin will feel soft and smooth without any scrubbing at all. It’s Ultra Bland and ultra effective.
- Price: INR840 for 45gms & INR 1370 for 100gms
- Ingredients: Peanut Oil (Arachis hypogaea), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Beeswax (Cera alba), Honey, Fresh Iris Extract (Iris florentina), Glycerine, Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena), Tincture of Benzoin (Styrax benzoin), Sodium Borate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben}
- Appearance – It comes in a Lush tub which may not be the most hygienic solutions but definitely the best since this cleanser is too thick to be housed in a tube.
- Texture – This cleanser is quite oily..It looks really thick even when I scoop it out; but once I rub it between my palms and spread it over my face, it sort of melts into a very soft and oily texture. Its quite moisturizing as well and doesn’t dry out my face during usage or even afterwards.
- Fragrance – I dislike the smell….ALOT! I bear it because it actually works but otherwise I find the combined fragrances of beeswax and peanut oil to be overwhelming. This is again subjective and some of you may even love the scent…But I am pakka not one of the.
- How to use the Ultrabland Cleanser– I simply scoop out the required amount and rub it between my hands to warm it and melt it. Then I just spread it around the face and let it be for about 30-45secs and then wipe off with a cotton ball or a warm cloth as directed.
My Verdict:Lush Ultra Bland
I love how quick this is…Seriously girls…After applying this, Just a single swipe is enough. I don’t need to rub and rub till my skin goes red. I just let it sit on my skin for a some time and then easily wipe it off. Easy-peasy…
Here I’ve used a plethora of products on my arm, foundation, blush, lipstick, gloss, etc…
Now I’ve just smoothed the cleanser over the area and swiped it across a couple of times.
And After just a single wipe….
The only downside to thisis that it doesn’t remove mascara completely. I do have to use a seperate eye makeup remover for this. But otherwise, regardless of whether it’s blush, a deep staining lippi, foundation, concealor…basically anything, this product can remove it.
Additionally, this doesn’t dry out my skin like most cleansers which leave my skin dry and a little itchy. It does leave a greasy feeling though, so rinsing with water is a must….
The Ups: Lush Ultrabland Cleanser:-
- Perfect remover for dry skinned girls.
- Removes makeup in a single swipe! Miracle I tell u..
- Didn’t break me out.
- Moisturizes the skin.
- Easily available at Lush stores and online as well.
- Easy to carry around while travelling.
- Removes even the deepest lipstick marks.
- Apart from removing make up this also removes impurities and dirt from the skins surface quite effectively.
The Downers:The Ups: Lush Ultrabland Cleanser:-
- Would not suit oily skinned girls. This is so greasy that it may cause breakouts.
- I’m not fond of the smell.
- Doesn’t remove mascara completely.
- Pricey for the quantity.
- Moisturizing ability: 5/5
- Fragrance: 3.5/5
- Availability: 4.5/5
- Ease of usage: 4.5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 4/5
Would I repurchase this?? Yess!! but I do wish they’d do something about the smell.
Have you tried Lush Ultrabland Cleanser ? Which is your favourite Lush Cleanser?
You may also like reading these:
- Top 5 Lush Cleanser Reviews
- Lush Igloo Sugar Scrub Review
- 5 Lush Lip Scrub & Lip Tint Review
- Lush Chilli Tingle Review and Swatches
- LUSH Fresh Farmacy Face Cleanser Review
- Lush The Jilted ELF Shower Jelly Review
- LUSH Snow Fairy Lip Tint Review, Photos & Swatches
- Lush Candy Cane Soap Review
- Lush Valentine’s Day Special
- Lush India Amazing Offer
- Lush Brazened Honey Face Mask Review
- Lush Snow Cake Soap Review
- Lush Angel’s Delight Soap Review
- Lush Snow Globe Review
- Lush Pow Wow Lip Scrub Review
- Lush Oatifix Face Mask