I’m back with yet another blush and this time it’s MAC Breezy. A couple of months back, A had swatched a whole ton of MAC blushes here and the min I saw this, I made note of it in my cell phone to buy some day. Needless to say, that day came about a month back and when I saw the refill I literally snatched it from the SA and screeched, ‘Yessss!’ Gauri (the SA) must have thought I went bonkers, but she concealed her expression and gave me a gorgeous smile and told me I really like blushes…so yes! Now even MAC knows about my Blush craze….
Enough of this raving and ranting and now let me tell you a little more about this blush..
My take on the MAC Breezy Blush: -
- Packaging: I got a refill this time, which comes in a cardboard packaging for protection with a clear panel in the front so we can check out the color and the shade name is mentioned behind along with the finish.
- Price: INR 1100 & 980 for the refill
- Quantity: 6gm
- Color: The blush is a sheertone shimmer finish and the color is a raspberry pink shade with a pearlescent shimmer to it.
- Pigmentation & Texture: The blush is sheertone shimmer finish but is very intensely pigmented. I have to be very careful using this to avoid going overboard. Its easy to overdo it and look like a kid who’s been standing out in the cold for hours and hours! The shimmer is more of a satiny sheen and is not at all chunky..Infact, I can’t even feel it since the blush feels kinda velvety to the touch. The pearly sheen ensures that my cheeks look soft and glowy instead of shimmery.
- Staying Power: This blush stays for 10hrs at a stretch and by the time I reach home it has faded very slightly.
- Application: I use a normal round blush brush and apply the shade to the sides on my cheeks since if used too much and on the apples of my cheeks, I’d look overdone and pretty much like a clown.
Pros of MAC Breezy Blush: -
- The raspberry sorbet color is gorgeous.
- The shimmer is more of a pearly sheen which makes it easier to wear to work as well.
- Can be built up quite nicely.
- Will suit dusky beauties a lot.
- Refills are way cheaper than the potted ones.
- Fallout is negligible.
- Staying power is fantastic
- Blends like a dream
- I’ve traveling with it and it didn’t break.
Cons of MAC Breezy Blush:-
- None at all.
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Texture: 5/5
- Staying Power: 5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 4.5/5
You may also like reading:
- MAC #187 Duo Fiber Stippling Brush Review
- Must Have MAC lipsticks To Be Worn To Office
- MAC Off Shoot Lipstick :Review,Swatches & FOTD
- MAC Juxt Eyeshadow:Review,Swatch,FOTD
- 20 MAC Powder Blush Swatches
- MAC Cubic Blush, MAC Gingerly Blush, MAC Pinch Me, MAC Peach Twist Swatches
- MAC Swoon Pink Blush, MAC Fleur Powder, MAC Pinch O’Peach Swatches
- MAC Deep Truth Eyeshadow :Review, Swatches & EOTD
- MAC Well Dressed, MAC Breezy, MAC Dolly Mix, MAC Coy Girl Swatches
- MAC Flirt & Tease, MAC Breath Of Plum, MAC Plum Foolery & More Swatches
- MAC Semi Precious Feeling Flush Mineralize Blush Review
- MAC Semi Precious Unsurpassable Eyeshadow:Swatches,Review
- MAC Studio Fix Or MAC Mineralize Skin Or Mac Prolong Wear
- MAC Overrich Lipstick
- MAC Slimshine in Missy
- MAC Craving Lipstick
- MAC Funtabulous Dazzleglass
- MAC Viva Glam Cyndi