My first review for Wiseshe was for the NYX Giveaway. I had reviewed 3 perfumes and you guys named me PT. And now, to be true to the name you gave me I have some more perfume reviews for ya.
I have a fairly decent perfume collection, which I divide in two, daily use and occasional use. This perfume goes to my daily use collection.
Mambo by Liz Claiborne was gifted by my hubby during our enagagement. Then I was completely ignorant about perfumes. I had only one, a floral but really dummy one. Now that sits idle in my dressing table.
Mambo by Liz Claiborne is a floral-fruity perfume. I have found most floral-fruity perfumes to be strong and handled with care. Else you might give headaches to everyone.
Perfume.com describes this to be “Romantic” . “Mambo captures the rhythm and flirty spirit of the women who wear it. Its sensuality dances across the skin with rich notes of succulent Mango, vibrant Mandarin and the intense floral essence of Ylang. Hypnotic notes of Orange Blossom, pink Ginger and the seductive aroma of red Hibiscus make Mambo more intense. A sensual touch of exotic woods is romanced by the warmth of Vanilla and Musk, and the fire of Sandalwood.”
This truly is exotic and stays with you the whole day. My travel to office is nearly an hour in Chennai hot weather and this is my HG. A little goes a long way.
- Top Note: Mandarin Orange, Mango, Ylang-Ylang
- Middle Note:Orange Blossom, Hibiscus, Ginger
- Base Note: Sandalwood, Musk, Vanilla.
Pros:Mambo By Liz Claiborne Perfume:-
- Slim bottle which is easy to carry along for travel
- Lasts the whole day
Cons:Mambo By Liz Claiborne Perfume
- Not available inIndia.
You might like reading these also:-
- Moroccan Rose The Body Shop perfume Review
- Ghost Sweetheart Perfume Review
- The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Review
- Illamasqua Freak Perfume Review
- QUCO Hair Perfume Spray Review
- Hugo X X Eau De Toilette Review
- MAC Surf Baby Krazy Kahuna Lipglass Review +FOTD
- Fab India Perfume Oil Musk Reviews
- The Body Shop Aqua Lily Eau De Toilette Review