After a long time I’m reviewing a product, which is my current fav.and my hair are loving it. It is Matrix Biolage Scalp therapie Anti-Dandruff Shampoo. I don’t have (or had) dandruff, but unfortunately I had to buy an alternate shampoo to deal with the “gift” Biotique Bio Margosa Dandruff Expertise Shampoo gave me , yeah you’re right, it gave me horrible itchy scalp and dandruff from the very first use. Can you believe an anti-dandruff shampoo giving dandruff instead of removing it ??
Anyways I’m here to review This shampoo, which came in as a knight in shining armour to save me from dandruff !!
It’s quite difficult to lay hands on matrix biolage stuff here, but my friend got it for me from a matrix salon near her home So this is my first biolage stuff, and I pray that any online website reads my request - Please try to store Matrix Biolage Hair care Products !!
About Matrix Biolage Scalp Therapie Anti Dandruff Shampoo:-
- Price: INR 190/-
- Quantity: 200ml
- Shelf life: 36 months from date of manufacturing
My experience with Matrix Biolage Scalp therapie Anti-dandruff Shampoo:-
Packaging: I loved the packaging, simple and easy to use. The flip top cap is easy to open, not too tight or loose. Its travel friendly too.
- Price Vs.Quantity: I always thought matrix is a specific range, hard to buy, and only available in salons. But once my friend got it, I was happy to see the price, 200ml for Rs.190/- is too good. It would easily last for a long time, but of course usage depends from person to person.
- Texture: The shampoo is white pearly in color, and texture is just right . I usually dilute the shampoo in some water before using it, and it works just fine as it would without diluting. This way I use the product optimally and it lasts me for a long time. It lathers well like any other shampoo does.
- Fragrance: The shampoo’s fragrance it little citrusy, not too strong or too faint. On my hairs, the fragrance vanishes after 2-4hrs.
- Efficiency: This shampoo worked greatly in removing the dryness/flakiness I got from the biotique’s shampoo, I’m sorry but I have to compare the two. The product’s efficacy is proved in two ways, firstly I stopped using the biotique’s shampoo and my dandruff stopped, and then I started using matrix biolage, my hair became soft, shiny and my scalp is in definite good form. I have been using this shampoo since last 2months and I’m loving it. Clear-cut a worthy shampoo for people suffering from dandruff !! Must Try at this price My scalp is not dry, not oily, just healthy
Would I recommend ? DEFINITELY !! After suffering unwanted dandruff from Biotique’ Bio Margosa Anti-dandruff Shampoo (take it as a warning) , this shampoo worked wonders for my hairs, purified my hairs, restored shine, and healthy scalp !!
Have you tried Matrix Biolage Shampoo ???
You might like reading these also:-
- Giovanni Hair Straightening Elixir Review+SLS FREE
- Kerastase Specifique Gentle Anti-Dandruff Shampoo & Nutritive Masquintense Review
- Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Shampoo Review
- L’Occitane Aromachologie Repairing Shampoo & Conditioner For Dry & Damaged Hair Review
- Sunsilk Dream Soft & Smooth Conditioner Review
- Giovanni Root 66 Max Volume Shampoo Review+SLS & Parabens Free
- Lotus Herbals Kera-Veda Shikakai-Amla Herbal Shampoo Review
- Scalp Dandruff Shampoo Review
- Bath & Body Works Pleasures Moonlight Path Volumizing Shampoo Review
- JOHN FRIEDA SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONERS
- L’occitane En Provence Apres-shampooing Conditioner With 3 Essential oils Review
- Body Shop Shampoo Suggestions
- Loreal Nutri Gloss Mirror Shine Shampoo review
- The Body Shop Guarana Berry Volumising Shampoo Review
- Sunsilk Stunning Black Shine Shampoo Review
- Dove Damage Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Conditioner Review
- Schwarzkopf Professional BC Bonacure Smooth Shine Leave-In Treatment Review
- Liz Earle Botanical Shine Shampoo Review+ SLES Free Shampoo
- Dove Therapy Anti Dandruff Therapy Review
- Khadi Shampoo – Khadi Saffron Reetha Protein Herbal Shampoo Review