Name: Maxfactor Color Perfection Eyeliner
- Price: INR 350
- Shade: Black
My experience with MAX Factor Color Perfection Eyeliner :-
I had actually gone to buy a for myself and along with that, I also ended up buying this eyeliner. Not because I was in need for it but because there was a particular scheme going on from Maxfactor upon which you would get a box with a cute bow upon it. So, naturally I had to buy it!
Coming to the review, the packaging is simple and neat. It’s a twist up eyeliner so no hassles with sharpening and wastage of the product.
The eyeliner is creamy and very easy to apply. No tugging or pulling of the eyelids. But it’s not a jet black color. I am amazed at its staying power. I went out applying this eyeliner at 10 in morning and when I came back home at 5 in evening, it was intact!
You can easily do a smoky eye make-up with it. As you can see in the picture, there’s also a little sharpener with it taken out from the end of this pencil with which you can sharpen the tip of the eyeliner. Great, na?
No! I didn’t check it in between to see if it was stay put I don’t remember to do touch ups when I’m with my friends Not that they would remain silent if I had got panda eyes with it because there’s this thing in my life that the day I am out with even a little eye makeup, something has to enter in my eyes!
Swatches of MAX Factor Color Perfection Eyeliner Black :-
But with summers approaching, I am seeing that this eyeliner is getting more creamy. It gets rubbed off easily with 1-2 strokes. So, I make sure to set it with black eye shadow. Overall, I am quite satisfied with this eyeliner.
What I like about MAX Factor Color Perfection Eyeliner Black :-
- Good staying power.
- Creamy n hence, can be smudged easily for a smokey eye.
- Comes with a sharpener for sharpening the tip of the eyeliner.
- Can be easily removed with any cleansing lotion.
- No pain of sharpening.
What I do not like about MAX Factor Color Perfection Eyeliner Black
- Not waterproof.
- With summers approaching, its getting more creamy and hence, I have to set it with eyeshadow when I have to be out for long.
- It’s low on pigmentation part.
Overall, I am happy with this eyeliner. But I won’t re-purchase it. Ofcourse, I am not gonna throw the sharpener.
Yesterday, Anamika tempted you all with those awesome make-up goodies. So, I thought of completing the quota of Wise she temptations with this last picture of mine. Oh no! Those aren’t anyone’s real teeth!
God Bless You!
You might like reading these also:-
- 8 MAC Superslick Liquid Eyeliner Swatches & Photos
- Stila Smudge Pot Gel Eyeliner in Ultraviolet: Review, Swatches
- Best Blue & Green Shimmer Eyeliner Suggestions
- 11 Blue Eyeliner Review & Swatches
- Revlon Eyeliner Pencil Toast Review & Swatches
- Chambor Sparkling Eyeliner In Purple Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Kohl Intense Eyeliner Mysterious Blue 002 Review & Swatches
- Best Nude Skin Tone Eyeliner -Suggestions
- MAC Dark Diversion Fluidlive Vs Inglot Eyeliner Gel Matte 74
- Chambor Stay On Waterproof 303 Forever Blue Review & Swatches
- L’oreal Contour Khol Vert Profond Deep Green & Brun Chrome Brown Review