Hello beautiful girls out here,
Happy weekendThis weekend was totally fun. Full of colors, happiness, laughter, sweets and of course holidays. The week just flew away with the blink of an eye. I hardly worked this week anyway because I was so excited about getting holiday on HOLI and soon after that Saturday Sunday and I will grab some time to write more reviews So here I bring you a new review Maybelline Watershine PURE Natural Water Lipcolor F21. Well, you know what? I Think Maybelline guys are really confused with their shades. The MF21 which we all thought would be mauve turned out to be bubblegum pink and this lipcolor F21 is more of mauvish-pink. But the good thing is no matter what they claim the shades to be, the fact remains that the shades are really pretty and suitable for every women. So, Maybelline you are forgiven to confuse Us. Initially, I thought this shade won’t suit me.I don’t have a single mauve in my collection fearing that mauve’s don’t suit me. But this shade F21 is really a very pretty mauvish-pink and went well with my skintone and I am sure if it suits me then it will suit anyone.!
Maybelline Watershine PURE Natural Water Lipcolor F21
About Maybelline Watershine Lipsticks:-
Maybelline offers wet shine in a classic lipstick. A new formula with spring water for the freshest wet shine, sheer color and fresh moisture for thirsty lips! 10 deliciously fresh shades
- Price – Rs. 219 for 3.9gm.. This one is too from …i love their discounts
Without Flash With Flash
My Experience with Maybelline Watershine PURE Natural Water Lipcolor F21-
It’s a very pretty mauvish-pink lipcolor. I used to never buy mauves thinking that they don’t suit me. But this one suited me so well that I will look out for more mauves in Maybelline. I just love the tint it leaves after few hours which is darker pink in color not gaudy but looks cute. I usually don’t wear lipstick to office everyday because as it is everyone has a problem that I even apply tinted lip balm to office (Dumb people don’t know the difference between liptint and lipstick ) But this lipcolor is so wearable that it feels that the shade is just designed for officewear. J It will suit most of us. Looks like the color is made for Indian skintones , very moisturizing, sheer to medium pigmentation, with glossy effect and NO NEED OF LIPBALM. This color is not too bright so will suit all age group. Women who are color-shy can go for this one without giving second thoughts.
Below is how it looks on ME
Perfect for everyday wear na?
What I like about Maybelline Watershine PURE Natural Water Lipcolor F21-
- ·Mauvish pink
- Suitable for all age
- No need of lipbalm
- Moisturizing and hydrating
- Leaves a Darker pink tint
- Very affordable
What I dislike about Maybelline Watershine PURE Natural Water Lipcolor F21-
- Need for re-application
- Wish it could be a little more lasting
Will I re-purchase–
Yes, yes, yes! Maybelline lippies are my favourite.
The lipstick brand which I own maximum currently is from MAYBELLINE!
Rating – 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Maybelline New Watershine Pure Natural Water Lip Color MF21 Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick On the Mauve, Glamorous Red and Pleasure Me Red Review
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Choco Pop & Plaza Pink Review & Swatches
- Maybelline BB Cream In Shade Radiance Review
- Maybelline Watershine Pure Lipstick in C22 Review
- Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick Purple Diamond Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorama Silver Sand Nail Paint Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Pleasure me Red Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Summer Sunset Review & Swatches