Nivea Visage Sparkling Glow Fairness Face wash :-
Ok! So how many of you want to become fair really? I am talking about dusky to medium tone women..here! Seriously, No matter how much ever we deny there is a certain part of us that either wants a fair skin OR just wants something to brighten or lighten our existing complexion. I Fall in the second category I Love my Olive skintone ..Honestly!(just came to know few days back when Ana told me this) Its just that I want something that would just bright up or light my skin but not make it too fair. So yes I keep buying and experimenting products to see how it works on me. Lately, I ve been experimenting with Nivea Visage Sparkling Glow Fairness Face wash. I have heard and saw a lot about their Sparkling glow product range and finally got an opportunity to lay my hands on this and I am glad to admit I quite liked this facewash
About Nivea Visage Sparkling Glow Fairness FaceWash
It thoroughly cleanses and purifies your skin while making it fairer, without drying out the skin.
Result – The skin is cleansed, leaving a fair and radiant complexion.
- How to use the lightening face wash – Apply gently to moistened face and neck while avoiding the eye area. Rinse off with lukewarm water. DOES NOT CLOG PORES. Skin compatibility dermatologically approved.
- Price – Rs. 75
- Ingredients – Aqua, Potassium myristate, Propyl Glycol, Potassium Palmitite, Potassium stearate, Glycerin, Potassium laurate, PEG-150, PEG-7, Glyceryl Stearate, Carnitine, Glycyrrhizha Glabra Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf juice, Sodium Lactate, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Cera Alba, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Arachidate, BHT, Trisodium EDTA, Potassium Oleate, Polysorbate 20, Parfum.
My experience with Nivea Visage Sparkling Glow Fairness Face wash :-
I should agree that with regular usage of this face wash my skintone has really lighten to one tone and the intensity of the dark spots seems to be reduced too. However, the effect of this product is temporary. I like the squeaky clean and fresh look it offers after I wash my face but beware dry skin girlies. This is not for you. As this face wash is not moisturizing and will only leave you more dried up. It will be a boon for oily skintone and good for combination skinnies. However, I will only use this in summers but not in winters when the weather already dries my skin enough. I have heard that this product works well with their glowing day and night cream both. Have anyone of you tried it? All in all, I would like to wrap up by saying it’s a decent facewash which instantly lits up your face and gives a clean fresh look. One more thing is that it lathers really well, which I always prefer in my facewash.
What I like about Nivea Visage Sparkling Glow Fairness Face wash:-
- Brightens and lightens the skin.
- Lightens the blemishes/scars
- Gives a clean fresh look
- Mattifies your face
- Boon for oily skin/good for combination skin
- Lathers a lot
- Reasonable pricing
What I dislike about Nivea Visage Sparkling Glow Fairness Face wash:-
- Temporary effect
- Not suitable for dry skintypes
- Not suitable in winters for combination skintypes
Will I re-purchase this facewash – A yes for me but not in winters otherwise it’s a product worth trying! I will buy it next with their day and night cream, just to see how it works on me
Have you tried Nivea Visage Sparkling Glow Fairness Face wash ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Lakme Sun Expert After Sun Skin Lightening Mask Review
- Lakme Sun Expert After Sun Skin Lightening Gel Review
- Lush Crash Course In Skin Care Mask Review
- Beauty Formulas Clear Up Blemish Mask Review|Anti Blemish Mask
- Lush Oatifix Fresh Face Mask Review
- Oriflame Royal Velvet Nourishing Mask Review
- Shahnaz Husain Shatex Plus Texturising Protein Mask Review (Face)
- Purederm Moisturizing Cucumber Face Pack Review
- Lotus Herbals Tea Tree Clarifying Face Pack Review
- Lush Brazened Honey Face Mask Review
- Khadi Mauri Peel Off Face Mask Review