Gift wrapped nail art tutorial
I like my gifts wrapped in pretty papers with huge ribbons. I have this silly obsession of making sure that i open them properly and recycle the wrappers (which I think is an earth friendly method). This nail art is inspired by that.
Nail polishes used :-
- White- Envy funny bunny (from health and glow)
- Clear coat- colorstreet no.108
- Red- streetwear fiery femme 18
- Nyx girls in funk
- Orange – vov
- Konad nail art pen (pastel pink)
Gift Wrapping Nail Art Steps:-
- Step1 –Color nails with basic color- white and make outline of a pastel pink bow using the Konad nail art pen
- Step2 – Fill the inside of the bow with red color and draw horizontal and vertical lines extending from the bow
- Step3 – Make polka dots with orange depending on how you want the wrapper to be In the other nail I’ve used Nyx girls glitter polish to make the base.
Variations in Gift Wrapping Nail Art:-
You can make flowers instead of bows.
And also make polka dots in different colors depending on how colourful you want your wrapper to be.
You might like reading these also:-
- Checkered Nail Art Designs Tutorial
- How To Increase Nail Growth
- Nail Art Design In Red (My Lucky Leaf Nail Art )
- Best Red Nail Polish For Dark Skin
- Nail Art Flower Designs (Beginners)
- Summer French Manicure – Easy To Do Nail Art
- Avon Simply Pretty Nail Paints (Gift From Adivaah )
- Tips & Toes Nail Enamel 31 Grass Swatches