Woooho! I am so glad that I got to try all the Revlon Luxurious color diamond lust eyeshadows. They have been shown so many times here and loved by many of you therefore I really wanted to show you all the shades which were left. You can read the review of Plum Galaxy 105, Night Sky 120, Celestial Silver 100 and it’s time to know about Neptune star which I find the prettiest shade amongst all – or shall I say that I am biased towards blues all the time
About Revlon expressionist eyeshadows:-
Revlon Luxurious Color Diamond Eye Shadow singles have a smooth high sparkle iridescent finish. Rich, refined pigments and velvety smooth textures glide on smoothly and blend effortlessly to define and accent eyes. From the Expressionists Fall 2011 collection by Gucci Westman.
- Price – INR 500 .(Available exclusively on healthkart.com right now. I don’t know why so many online websites missed on these )
In the pan it looks exactly like how I imagined a beautiful romantic night to be. It’s a smoky teal shade with multidimensional shimmer which looks quite obvious. When I use a brush to apply this, the glitter affects gets vanished and only the dark teal shade stays. The shade itself is quite pigmented but does need a primer underneath. With the help of the primer, the shade not only looks more intense but also stays for long and there is less of fall too.
If you like using paint pots then dabbing this over it will be a great idea. Eyeshadow is smooth and dry but glitter does have a bit of fall out .
Finger Swatch- Nicely pigmented and teal shade glitter is quite prominent in it.
Swatches of Revlon Expresseionist Diamond Lust Eyeshadows
(L to R) –
115 Neptune – Dark teal with multi dimensional shimmer.
120 Night sky – A charcoal shade with silver glitter in it.
105 Plum Galaxy -It’s a beautiful dark plum shade with hint of silver and purple shimmer in it.
100 Celestial silver – A white shimmer with multi dimesional shimmer
110 Starry pink – A baby pink shade with multi dimensional shimmer.
In all the five shades, first three are most pigmented. One can use these wet but to show the true pigmentation, I have used them dry only.
I wanted to show how easy it is to create a smoky effect with this eye shadow therefore didn’t do much in the eye makeup. I have used MAC espresso eye shadow in my crease and neptune star all over eyelid. A silver eyeliner to give that oomph! I have big eyes and with the silver eyeliner they look seriously big, therefore to tone them down I used black eyeliner on my waterline with bit of neptune star on my lower lashline.
and I went shopppping today wearing this look .
What I like about Revlon Neptune Star Diamond Lust Eyeshadow :-
- Smooth and easy to blend.
- A beautiful shimmer shade with minimum fall out.
- Smooth in application with great staying power with primer underneath.
- Easily available with great pigmentation.
- Nice applicator to work with.
- Sturdy travel friendly packaging.
What I do not like about Revlon Luxurious Color Eyeshadow Plum Galaxy:-
- I miss an inbuilt mirror in it.
Recommendations – If you love teal blue shades with bit of glitter and smoky eyes then you are going to enjoy it
Wise She Rating – 4/5
- Pigmentation – 4.5/5
- Availability – 5/5
- Fall out – 3.5/5
- Price Vs Quality – 5/5
You can read more reviews of Revlon Expressionist range here
- How Will You Wear Revlon Expressionist Eyeshadow In Night Sky?
- Revlon Expressionist Colorstay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick 002 Buffest Beige Review & Swatches
- Revlon Expressionist Diamond Lust Celestial Silver Eyeshadow Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Revlon Expressionist Gucci Lip Gloss Bordeaux In Snow Review & Swatches
- Revlon Expressionist Luxurious Color Eyeshadow Plum Galaxy Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Revlon Diamond Lust Eyeshadow In Night Sky Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Revlon Super Lustrous Shiny Sheers Lipcolor Shade 18 Review and Swatches
- Revlon 12 Hour Eye Shadow: 14 Nude Elements Review & Swatches
- Revlon Colorstay Aqua Mineral Finishing Powder Review
Revlon Neptune Star and starry pink was sent by company for consideration but it has not affected my opinion.Rest all I bought my own.