Since a very long time I was looking forward to do a more wearable look, preferably using fall colors, but for the same I wanted to get perfect eyeshades. Few months back (and this was a post lying in my drafts for so many months) I ordered an eye shadow quad of Deborah, which solved the issue. so this is like a more simple and uncomplicated look that most of you can do without any hassle. I kept the eyes and face pretty simple, just pink lips and blush If you have matte e/s, then the same can be worn for office too. I usually get time in evening to do a tutorial, therefore sorry for ssooo flashy pictures :-S
So lets start the tutorial
Step 1 :- Prime eyelids and start :-
I didn’t use any e/s base, because the e/s I’m dealing with are a bit shimmery, therefore didn’t wanted to accentuate the shimmer by using a base. I used a light off-white e/s and applied it all over the lid, starting from the inner corner, high up to the brow bone (the shade no.1 in the quad, which is actually a highlighter).
Step 2 :- Use dark brown eyeshadow :-
Then on top of the base eyeshadow, I pushed a rust brown e/s (no.4 of the quad) all over the lid, starting from the outer corner. Then using a flat brush, I used a dark brown e/s (no.3) just on the outer corner, to add depth (optional, if you want to skip it be free ). Blend well !
Step 3 :- Apply eyeliner, and use mascara :-
To end up, I used a thin line of eyeliner, filled in the waterline, and finished up with mascara .I used Concealer to clean around eye areas, used Mac studio fix to set the concealer, used it all over the face, applied blush, lipstick and lip gloss
This is the final look ..
Products used For Neutral Eye Makeup:-
MAC Select Cover Moisture Cover NW35
MAC Fluidline Balck track
Deborah Eye Design Qua – So Brown 02
Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss Sienna Sparkle
I wore pink lips cause I wanted to make the whole look lively, otherwise working with dull eyeshadows can sometime lead into a disaster and make you look sick, also using a light pretty pink blush would charge up the whole face. Rest of the makeup is minimal, you can still tone down the amount of colors you use, ofcourse you need to blend all the colors perfectly to make it “soft”.
Thanks for reading the tutorial Godbless !!
Whats your idea of Wearable Eye Makeup ?
You might like reading these also:-
- 10 MAC Pigments Review & Swatches
- Mac Angel Flame Eyeshadow Quad Look, Swatches & Review
- Look Book – MAC Weathered Eyeshadow & Sumptuous Olive
- Bourjois Ombre Stretch in Intense Black Eyeshadow Review & Swatches
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Stick Nectar Review & Swatches
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Review & Swatches
- Revlon Expressionist Diamond Lust Celestial Silver Eyeshadow Review, Swatches & EOTD
- BH Cosmetics 28 Neutral Palette Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Revlon Expressionist Luxurious Color Eyeshadow Plum Galaxy Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Revlon Diamond Lust Eyeshadow In Night Sky Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Deborah Milano Mono Hi-tech Eyeshadow No.28 Review And Swatches
- Inglot Body Sparkles Silver 66 Review, Swatches & Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Bourjois Smokey Eyes eyeshadow Trio 04 Nude Ingénue Review & Swatches
- Ruby Rose 24-Colour Beauty Eyeshadow Kit HB-324F Review & Swatches