Ever since the chocomania range was launched I was dying to run right in and hoard the whole range, but be aware ladies, try not to go overboard just because it’s chocolate!!!
- Price: Rs.395
- Quantity: 250ml
- Packaging: The usual transparent plastic TBS bottle
- Availability: “The Body Shop” (this is probably a limited range )
About Body Shop Chocomania Shower Cream
This pearlescent shower cream contains real cocoa butter and has a decadently chocolatey scent. It is soap-free and will not dry out the skin. Wear it, love it, but don’t eat it. Soap-free. Lather-rich. Indulgent chocolate scent.”
Let me start by telling you of all the products in this range the shower cream truly looks and smells like chocolate! A whiff of this takes you to pure chocolate heaven, however it isn’t overtly sweet smelling which would be a turn off, body shop has got this one bang on right.
When I used it felt like pouring down chocolate syrup all over me……… This is the first time I have been seduced by a body wash, and I am not complaining!!! My bathroom smells like choco wonderland after I use this!!!!!
The body wash is luxuriously creamy and lathers more than the normal TBS shower gels, which came as a surprise! So you need a very little amount for your whole body
But the after effect is the best part, This shower cream leaves my skin extra soft, something that has been missing during the winters.
Sadly the chocolate smell is rather faint on the skin and wears off in an hour or so, this was the only dampener on an otherwise fabulous product.
Pro’s of TBS chocomania Shower Cream:
- Amazing chocolate fragrance
- Very good lathering property
- Good hydration
- Luxurious texture
- Decently priced compared to rest of the range
- Soap free!!!
Cons of TBS chocomania Shower Cream:
- Smell isn’t long lasting
- When compared to their cocoa butter range , this seems even more moisturizing, so do give this a try!
Overall rating: 4/5 (if only the smell lasted all day, shya….)
You might like reading these also:-
- 5 Body Shop Metallic Eye Definer Photos And Swatches
- Body Shop Tea Tree Concealer Review
- Body Shop Gently Purify Clarifying Clay Mask Review
- Body Shop Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash Review
- Body Shop Seaweed Pore Cleansing Facial Exfoliator Review
- The Body Shop Wild Cherry Shower Gel Review
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Wash Review
- Body Shop Rainforest Shine Shampoo & Conditioner Review