Firstly, I hope that all of you like the pictures. I put a lot of heart into them.
As women, we often end up giving the best of ourselves and of our day to those around us. Parents, husbands, children, and those who depend on us according to our professions. In the bargain we forget ourselves. Yet, there’s hope and one place then where we can be alone and pamper ourselves for atleast 10 mins a day and that’s the ‘SHOWER’.
I have just the right things for that. TBS – Moringa Shower Gel, Body Butter and Moringa Body Lotion.
Moringa oil comes from the seeds of the Moringa Oleifera tree. Common name Drumstick or Horseradish tree. It contains powerful antioxidants that do not allow the oil to become rancid for several years after it is produced. With oleic acid content of 72%, Moringa oil does wonders by rejuvenating aging and nutrient-depleted skin. It delivers vital nutrients and also helps the skin and hair retain moisture. When massaged into the hair it infuses vitamins and minerals to the follicles of the hair and tissue of the scalp. Regular massage with this oil can help reduce split ends, dandruff and even blemishes.
The Body Shop Moringa Shower Gel:-
- Price - 340 Rs. for 250 ml
- Main ingredients : Moringa extract glycerin, organic honey and salt that gently exfoliates the skin.
It’s got a strong scent that leaves a ligering fragrance for quite a white. It is a soap-free and lathers nicely on a loofah. Apt for normal to dry skin.
The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter
Price : INR 775 for 200ml
Main ingredients : moringa seed oil, glycerin, shea butter, cocoa butter, brazil nut oil, grapeseed oil, organic honey and sesame seed oil
It comes in a plastic tub and the butter is thick and cream coloured. It glides on to the skin, gets absorbed easily and leaves the skin hydrated and plump. It’s non-greasy. The smell stays on for more than an hour. I use it while in the bathroom right after a shower. Lightly dab your skin, let there be some moisture while you apply this into your skin…make this a routine and see the difference. Once outta the shower someone else is going to need you and you will forget to moisturise. It is apt for people with normal to dry skin.
The Body Shop Moringa Body Lotion:-
- Price – Rs 515 for 250 ml
- Main ingredients : babassu oil, glycerin, moringa seed oil and sesame oil.
This is a wonderful product I must say. It instantly hydrates the skin and gets absorbed easily. Since it comes in a spray bottle, you dont have to dip your fingers into anything thus minimizing contamination of the product. Just spurt it onto the skin and massage it in. Spray, spray, spray and then massage, massage, massage. It’s ideal for when you need a quick hydration fix and I think perfect to keep in your office drawer.
Sometimes when I don’t want to do the whole moisturizing routine I reach for this trusty and handy body lotion that is always beside my pillow and apply it all over. Chapped lips, feet, face all of it and it works so, so well.
The Moringa range also includes – Moringa Soap Bar – 155 for 100 gms that contains Moringa oil and soya oil and the Moringa Body Scrub – 775 Rs for 200ml.
You may ask why ‘Body Scrub’ well, when you massage your skin with the scrub in circular movements, you actually remove dead skin cells and boost circulation leaving your skin better prepared to absorb all of the moisturiser that you will apply after your bath. Use the scrub while in the shower, after you wet your body and before you cleanse twice a week.
Like TBS says “Use together with other Moringa Bath and Body products in a layering regime to maximize the combined skin care benefits, and to enjoy the delicate summery scent for increased duration”. It’s truly a wonderful range!
Have you tried Body Shop Moringa Range?
You might like reading these also:-
- The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter for Dry Hair Review
- Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream Review
- Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Mask Review
- The Body Shop Peppermint Reviving Foot Soak Review
- The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Night Treatment Review
- Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Puree Review
- Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Nose Pore Mask Review
- The Body Shop Moringa Milk Body Lotion Review
- Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel Review
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Gel Review
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask Review
- The Body Shop Almond Oil Daily Hand And Nail Cream Review
- The Body Shop Unperfumed Elderflower Eye Gel Review
- Body Shop Eyeshadow Blender Brush Review